" Where is she? " Roe asked Igor who came out of her room closing his shirt's button didn't notice how Roe's eyes take dark shade and jaw clenched ." She's getting ready ". He whispered fixing his hair.

" I'm going down you two come quickly ". Igor left the penthouse and desire to vent out the anger buried in Roe's heart. Anger wasn't going down, turning Roe's face. With gritting teeth he opened her room's door with a thud but stiff when saw her naked.

" I'm so-rry ". He shut the door quickly but still, her figure was roaming front his eyes other hands she was frozen. Thinking what just happen with red cheeks. She even hadn't worn a bra and pantie, his unexpecting presence lead them both to suffer. He was feeling hot all of sudden and the sensitive part was reaching up to peek out from the fly.

With mere breaths, he left the sight to take a cold shower while she quickly get dressed up but still her heart was pounding in her chest rapidly.

The time she came out found no one out but knew Roe was inside his room cause he knew she had feared with elevator so he couldn't leave her alone.

She waited in the hall but when he came her cheeks turned red suddenly and he just lowered his gaze feeling still hot.

" Come, or else Igor will rip my head ". He try to joke and light up her mood but she kept quiet. They went inside the elevator and her heart was ready to blast gazing at solid walls.

" I'm here ". He whispered what she wanted to hear. She shifted towards him and he didn't waste time engulfing her in a protective embrace. The more lift was going down the more she was feeling suffocation but his hands didn't get tired to rub her back and whispering sweet words.

With a tink, sound elevator door opened and they went out taking relief breath. He guide her to come out and found cars in a row. Igor never shows carelessness over their lives and like to travel with a row of cars with protection but other side Roe always got annoyed. He used to take one car and that was enough.

" I'm not going to wait for you two for my whole life ". The window of car slide down and appears Igor ," Come Hazel ". That was all he said and Roe just gulped the unknown feeling. With down head and lower gaze she went closer to car not looking less than puppet who just bowed her head on her master's wish . She sat with Igor avoiding his heated gaze while Roe sat on passenger seat next to driver .

" You're looking graceful ." Igor complement on her attire. Her red top with an illusion neckline ends up just above her belly button. Her blue rip jeans was giving her plus points and lose bun was likeable on her but still Igor didn't like to see her silky hair caging in bun .

" I think you need to say something ". Igor raised his eyebrows seeing her no reaction for long time but hearing him her eyes got wide and he hide his smile." Thank you master ". Her melodious whisper pleased him but not other one.

" Come here ". He opened his one arm and she felt like he was asking his pet. She leaned closer and he wrapped his one arm around her body .

" You gain some pounds , I see ". He examined her face and figure . He still remembers how thin she was when he brought her here. She didn't knew what should she need to do so nodded like kid.

" I had ask my one friend she's doctor, you need to take supplements ". He whispered looking out of the window.

" I already fix her appointed with my faithful doctor ". Roe spit out looking forward. " It's good but she's really good and you know I only trust few people. Hazel will be fine with Dr. Julia ". Igor announced and no one was ready to refuse cause knew once he took the decision then no one can change his mind .