Mr. Kim: How are you sweetheart?

Mr. Kim asked so innocently but got no response. He placed his hand to the both side of the table and took Koo fully between his arm.

Mr. Kim: Look at me.........

Mr. Kim demand in a soft voice. But again when he got no response he raised his voice a little but deeply.

Mr. Kim: Can't you listen what i'm saying darling?

Koo flinched and slowly look into his eyes. He don't know what's his eyes holding.

Love?
Anger?
Hatred?
Lust?
Or something else......

But one thing he's sure, whatever it's hold. It can't be lie.

Mr. Kim being impatient but asking him again.

Mr. Kim: How are you baby?

This time he took of his right hand from the table and gently use it to caressing Koo's flawless cheek.

Koo: I'm g-good.

Koo answered breathily. His voice didn’t come out from his throat. His mouth is dryed. Mr. Kim somehow understand and took the water full glass from the table and handed him.

Mr. Kim: Drink it.

Before even complete his sentence Koo took the glass and drink all the water.

Mr. Kim chuckled. His heart is clenching seeing the most adorable yet innocent scene in front of his eyes.

Mr. Kim: You didn’t asked me how am i?

Koo:...........

Mr. Kim: Why aren’t you talking?

Koo:...........

Mr. Kim let out a laugh

Mr. Kim: It's funny how you think i'm not gonna find you but look. You're between my arm right now.
But i've to praised your acting level tho. You're really a good actor. The way you fooled me. I swear i never think that you can done something like that. What's hidden behind this innocent face babyboy?

Mr. Kim said in his ear and bite his earlobe very slightly.

But Mr. Kim back away and sat on his chair as hearing the foot  steps coming closer and the door get opened.

A beautiful Man coming inside and greeted Mr kim. Mr. Kim also stand up from his respectful place and bow him and pressed thier hand together for handshake.

Jimin: I can't explain how much happy i'm to see you here Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim: Don't say that. I'm the one who should've be happy to be here in front of you.

Jimin: I'm very glad to hear that Mr. kim. Please take your seat.

Jimin said as he also took his place and start a conversation. Koo just standing there looking at the ground.

Jimin: Koo. May you can start your presentation now.

Koo turn on the projector as he heard Jimin and start his presentation.

And here, we found Mr. Kim looking at Koo in lovely eyes all the time. He don't give a fuck what he presenting. But the deal is final because Koo is here. And It's a bless to be partner of on the successful CEO of Korea. He didn’t miss the chance for sure.