PROLOGUE

(Sorry in advance if my English is so bad.)

“...” Character's thoughts
[...] Rimuru talks Ciel/Ciel talks Rimuru in thoughts

It has been 5 years since the Tenma War is ended and the all beings in the world is now peaceful.

Meanwhile, In the special office of the monster country Tempest, there is someone who sit there he is the ruler of the country and the name is Rimuru Tempest that spends all of his time in his paperworks.

But aside of his works, there is something that he has been bothered and that is he wants to be a human again, and now he wants to ask his partner Ciel.

Rimuru: Ciel, can you come out?

Ciel: Yes Master, what is it?

Rimuru: Ciel, I want to be a human again can you make it with no problem?

Ciel: Yes Master, I can make it if you want.

Rimuru: Ah, Ciel I want go to school please. (with a puppy cute face)

Ciel: .....Yes Master, p-please don't do that face it makes me blush. (blushes face)

Rimuru: Hehehe, Ciel can you find out the best school in Japan on Earth?

Ciel: Yes Master, (searching.....) I found it Master the best school you talk about and the name of the school is Advanced Nurturing High School.

Rimuru: Hoo.... what a good name and the word ‘advanced’ is really great.

Ciel: So what now Master?

Rimuru: Make me a reborn again in the random family so that I can go to ‘that school’ peacefully.

Ciel: Are you sure master?

Rimuru: Yep Ciel do it now.

Ciel: Wait up Master, you are really not going to talk to our subordinates?

Rimuru: Ah sorry sorry, I just got excited to be a human again hehe.

After that, Rimuru call Souei that they have a meeting.

In their meeting, there is Benimaru, Rigurd, Shion, Diablo, Zegion, Shuna, Hakurou, Souei, Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima, Rigur, Gobta and Rimuru. On the right side of Rimuru there is Veldora as usual reading manga while lie down in the big sofa.

Benimaru: Rimuru-sama what is the meeting all about? Is there a problem?

Rimuru: There is something I'd like to tell you guys.

Shuna: What is it, Rimuru-sama?

Rimuru: I would like go to other world.

Everyone: Huhhh? (shocked face)

Shion: Are you going to leave us, Rimuru-sama?

Gobta: Please don't leave us, Rimuru-sama? (In the sad shout voice)

Benimaru: Everyone calm down, if Rimuru-sama leave us, I think he has own reason to do that.

Rimuru: “what a good commander Benimaru is, he manage to calm down everyone.”

Diablo: Well, your right Benimaru.

Benimaru: What makes you think why you go to the other world Rimuru-sama?

Rimuru: Because I want to have fun in the other world, well the other world I'm talking about is just my old world where I was die there.

Hakurou: I think there's a problem Rimuru-sama because you are a dead in that world so you cannot go now to that world.