I'd Never Forget Your Birthday, Zuku. | Roya1Gir1

Start from the beginning

 "But ignoring Izuku on his birthday is a load of shit."

 "I'm... not."

 "He's worried sick about you! He's been calling—"

 "My fucking phone is at home!"

Shinso stared at him like he was the idiot. "You have one hour. One hour to find something or to go home empty handed. Izuku doesn't give a flying crap what you get him. He wants you to spend the day with him."

 "Sometimes I wish there was another you, Kachan..."

 "The fuck?!"

Izuku smiled brightly up at him, chin laying on his chest. "Not like that, Kachan, but sometimes I want more hugs. One in the front and one in the back. That way it's Kachan all around."

Fuck him.

 "So, he didn't forget?"

Shinso sighed... again. "Izuku, he's just trying to find you the perfect gift." Izuku frowned, holding the pillow tightly to his chest, "Maybe if you gave crapper gifts, it would be easier on the rest of us."

 "I spend all year planning!!"

 "And that's the problem."

Izuku instantly deflated into the cushions. It wasn't his fault he liked to plan and make sure his friends got amazing gifts! "But anything from Kachan will be amazing and I'll love it! He could give me one of his hoodies and I'd be happy!"

Shinso sighed. "Izuku, I can't express this enough. Stop being so fucking amazing for once."

Well... how the hell does he do that?

 "I don't know how!"

 "Figure it out!"

 "Tooooooshi!" He whined, "It's not that easy."

Shinso flicked him in the arm. Izuku pouted cutely. "Don't give me that—" The front door opened quietly with the sound of heavy boots entering the house.

 "I'm home." Katsuki called out.

Izuku perked up, hugging the pillow even tighter, "In here!" He shouted back. Shinso rolled his eyes, "Thanks for... keeping me company."

 "If you need me, call."

Shinso stood from the couch and ruffled his hair before walking out of the room. Izuku could hear small whispers in the entry way, but it didn't last long. Katsuki's footsteps got his attention. "Zuku, can you go get ready for a movie in bed?"

Izuku almost said no. He really wanted to talk about what happened today and maybe be upset about not having birthday breakfast in bed but one look on the blonde's face shut his mouth.

Katsuki was a mess.

The blonde was still in his sleep clothes, hair a mess on top of his head... did he even go to bed?

 "O-Okay, Kachan..." He whispered and got to his feet. Making his way down the hallway, he glanced over the many pictures of him and Katsuki, family and friends. Why was Katsuki so... nervous? He padded into the bedroom and pulled Katsuki's T-shirt from the dresser with a white thong from his own drawer. Maybe this will make him happy...

Katsuki grunted as he walked into the room, stripping himself of his shirt. "Look, baby, I'm fucking sorry for today. I didn't know what to get you and your fucking amazing, so I wanted to make sure you had something special." Katsuki glanced over at him, "I want you to get in bed and close your eyes... then you'll get your present."

Izuku stared at him confused but changed his clothes like he was told and climbed into the soft sheets. "Do I get a hint?"

 "This is a onetime fucking thing." Izuku's brows knitted together, laying his head on his pillow. He closed his eyes. "And if you don't like it, say red."