Claire: "I can't let him get killed!" She said to them and then they both were seeing (Y/N) who charge toward at the Grongi Spider and he was raise his fist out and then he was got close enough, he launch his right fist at Grongi Spider's face with everything he had at least cause the monster some form of damage.

KAPOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The punch hit Grongi Spider in the face so hard and send the bastard to the wall so hard and make him got crash there right away.

Silence was ruled the air no one dare to say a word and the girls are surprise for what they seeing (Y/N) did back there but then something caught on their eyes and they both saw there was his right outstretched arm that (Y/N) just punch the monster in the face.

At the same time the Grongi was regained his bearings and he turn his attention to the man who caused him in pain with simple punch. That however, is when his eyes had widened proportionately at the teen's arm.

After (Y/N) punch the Grongi in the face so hard and send him to the wall and then something on his right arm and make (Y/N) surprise to see how the power was coming from.

His right arm was different. It was no longer a jacket's covered arm. The arm was now covered in some sort of armor to be the best term. It was red in color with gauntlet covering his hand up to his elbow, from there to the shoulder and his arm was covered in something akin to black cloth that was more than likely tougher then it appeared. The arm was covered in the same red armor that adorned (Y/N)'s arm.

(Y/N): "*This is impossible....I-I-I-I'm the chosen one. I'm the third Kuuga?!*" He thought himself and make him surprise and his face change into smile right away and he was smile that he saw the power was choose him to become Kuuga.

Kate: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him look back at the girls who were shock with confuse and curiosity for what they see.

(Y/N): "Girls, I think I want to show you something." He said to them and make them both confuse and the Grongi Spider was got up from the ground and let out a growling at (Y/N) and he said.

(Y/N): "Girls, I want you both watch this power....This power was protecting people and smile of them. Watch my...TRANSFORM!!!!!!" He said to the girls.

(Y/N) then brought his hands around his midsection, and to the continue surprise of both girls and Grongi Spider and they both saw a metallic belt that seemed to be made of silver appeared.

Girls: "*Is that a belt?*" They both thought.

Grongi Spider: "*N-N-N-N-No, it can't be!!!!!!!"

(Y/N) shifted into his position, placing his left palm above the belt, while his right hand crossed over and he had only one thing to said.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N) just called out at the top of his lungs as he brought his left hand back into a fist over what look on a lever on the belt. From there he brought his right arm back on top of his left and pressed down, and finally he use his arms out to the sides.