37

Perhaps she need more then the pulsating water.

Avneet turn to him. Pull him closer and push his hand between her thighs.

In the response he move back to her clit and begin rubbing it slowly at first and then faster.

He see that her lips are moving as if she is biting them with pleasure .

Even he can feel a small orgasm starting.

He know that Avneet is under the affect of Viagra making her give permission to continue , but it given him more pleasure which is guilty pleasure.

But pleasure is pleasure only.

He let the sponge fall to the floor of the shower and start to rub her clit with his right hand.

He then insert two fingers from his left hand inside her vagina.

He is doing everything he have seen in his recent collection of adult movies that he all gathered because of Riyaz and Raghav.

He went in far enough to hit her G-spot. Her body start to tremble.

He keep on throbbing his fingers inside before bringing them out .

He realize that it was perhaps cum all over his fingers .

It is confirmed when he see more cum squirting down her legs. That now the viagra affect will come off.

But this beauty affects him a lot.

And avneet's boobs become his next target .

He grab her nipples in his hands. But suddenly he realise that he should bring her out and make her wear clothes for now.

It is perhaps time to stop all this in the middle and get out of the shower .

So he somehow manage to bring her outside and after drying her with the towel he laid Avneet on the bed .

Siddharth is drying her every single body part and he kissed her boobs.

Siddharth : you are such a cute and sexy adult baby.

Stay tuned