34

Now I bring her to her room but i don't have much idea about with whom she lives and what will she remember after this night.

But she know if she remember everything the he will be held responsible for her current condition she is in right now.

Because after drug her they (Riyaz and Raghav) run away, so it was Siddharth who actually take advantage of her.

So he is cursing himself for all what happened.

He wants to ask her to forgive him but she is still in her half senses, he don't know how to deal with this situation right now.

Siddharth : What should I do now ?

He ask to himself .

Siddharth : why you listened to your cock Siddharth, now why will your mind help you out now.

Siddharth had an argument with his heart internally.

Like you must seen in movies and serials the two voices of a one person appear in front of him to advice them.

Siddharth POV

What I did yaar I am gone now I should listened to my heart… but I heard my that’s why I left her in hrt panties and in between only I came to drop her home.

He answer to himself to decrease some guilt.

But yeah I took that decision too late as I had no rights to kiss mam, and take off their clothes, a reply came back from deep inside of my heart.

I curse my 7 inch thing for the situation I am in right now.

I explain to my cock "you know how much trouble I have gotten into just because of you why you get hard seeing her always.

But, What can I do she is really so hot.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned