Raghav : do one thing, some how bring her to my home then we will play with her all night.

Siddharth nodded.

Raghav also jumped and they ran away.

Soon they jump from the window, Avneet walk to siddharth.

Avneet : where they are going? (She said in a faint voice tone)

Siddharth : they went mam, you should rest on bed.

She stretch her arms out as if asking Siddharth to hug her.

Siddharth : mam, wait a minute, you should lay down on the bed.

Avneet : hmm bring me to the bed.  (she said with a smile)

He wrap his arms around her and gave her a hug. Because he is not an innocent boy he just don't want them to touch her.

Her body felt warm against his, so real and alive.

"Now you should rest" he said, smiling but feeling nervous too because he have to do something to send her back before his parents came back.

Avneet told him thanks and he start to pack her laptop, but she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a little kiss on the cheek when he is busy packing his stuff in her bag.

His face flush red and she giggle.

Avneet : you know what siddharth, you are really a hot guy, what is your age?

Siddharth : mam, you tell me your address I will drop you at your home safely.

Avneet : hmm....

she take out her id card and show it to him to show her address to him.

Siddharth : okay mam, I will drop you back to your home.

Avneet is licking her own lips which is seems so tempting and Siddharth is getting arouse when Siddharth is watching her.

Siddharth : we should go mam.

Avneet : touch me here. (Point her lips)

Siddharth touch her lips.

Avneet : ahh.

Siddharth feels that like a moan. She have such a juicy lips.

Stay tuned