35

Siddharth thought a quick shower  might do the trick and bring her back to her senses a little and remove the hangover.

Then he can say sorry to her at least that give him chance to explain his side to her.

He search for the bathroom and bring her inside .

He told Avneet to take a quick shower but she didn’t answer at that moment.

He ask to go in and just stand under the shower.

She nodded and with the trembling feets she went in.

He heard that something fall in the bathroom to make sure she is fine he open the door a bit.

He open a door and see Avneet is just drop into the bath tub with her clothes still on.

She is really out of her senses, but she is able to watch him making him feel worried.

Though it give him a chance to shower Avneet all by himself but he didn't want to do this as he already in mess he didn't want to increase his problem anymore.

Moreover since all her clothes gone wet now , he have to find out some new clothes for her too from the almirah .

Siddharth came out open the almirah take out some clothes, he didn't went too deep but he found her bras and panties on the front only.

So he left some clothes on bed and came back in bathroom with a towel.

So he immediately hold her out of the tub.

Avneet : hold me tightly. (She said in a faint tone)

Siddharth hugs her.

Avneet hugs him more tightly making his clothes wet too.

Siddharth : mam, I am sorry but if you can't then I have to undress your clothes.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : may I??

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth didn't know what he should do she is just humming.

Avneet raise up her hands to cooperation to remove her dress.

Stay tuned