16

Siddharth and his family reach back to home, Siddharth's phone rangs and as soon his father saw name of Riyaz of his phone screen he took his phone and smash it on the floor.

His phone break into pieces.

His dad : these guys are reason of all this actions of him, I know you are being spoiled because of this Riyaz and Raghav but it's also true that if we can't work on our kids then we have no rights to blame anyone else.

Siddharth : sorry dad, I know I made a mistake.

His dad : mistake... Do you even have idea how much I was embarrassed because of you siddharth, that girl's dad didn't create a scene just because I am police men.

Siddharth : yes dad... Sorry.

His dad : shut up. Because of you for the first time in my life I feel this ashamed.

Siddharth : dad...

His dad : I said shut up.

Siddharth remains silent.

His dad : now onwards, everyone have to take their responsibilities to keep their eyes on you and yeah I need the best score in next exam siddharth, else you will be out of this house.

Siddharth : I will try my best dad.

His dad : it's 6 PM, where is Avneet mam?

Siddharth : she is on leave dad, she informed me yesterday only. (Said in a very low voice)

His dad : huhhhhhh.

His dad take out his phone and call Avneet.

Meanwhile Avneet is busy on her project of making graphics, she have a deadline to submit it before night.

When her phone startled her because of vibrations on, she pick up the call and see it's a number of Siddharth's dad.

She put the spoon down as she was having noodle at this time and as she made his finger run towards the phone recive tap.

She begin to wonder why he is calling today when she informed siddharth that she will be absent today.

Avneet : H’ello?

His dad : Is it Avneet kaur speaking?  (A voice at the other end sounded in a tense or angry voice of his father)

She know the number and that voice immediately made her realise that his father is angry on something.

His dad : yes I am Avneet only, what happened sir, you sounds really tensed?

Stay tuned