30

But in not time , her lips are reaching towards his lips.

Their lips get lock, and it felt as if the moment last forever. They kiss again, and then her lips open into his and her tongue dart inside his mouth.

One of her hands ran up and down his back; the other reach down and squeeze his ass through his pants.

She kiss him deeply, his dick already growing hard just from the heat of her body against his.

She took her mouth off him for a second and look up at him.

Avneet : you didn't told me how old are you?.

She ask, slightly out of breath.

Siddharth : hust turned 18.

He said shakily in nervousness she is making nervous a boy of group of playboys in the affect of viagra and drug.

Avneet : you are a consenting adult then, ready and licence age to ride. (She wink)

They start kissing again.

His hands reach down and squeezed her ass. Her body felt so soft and warm in his hands

He want to feel her for so long, and now that she is, he savor every moment.

Her full breasts press against his chest, and he can feel her hard nipples poking him.

After a few minutes of kissing, she looked down at him and ask.

Avneet : siddharth, I guess you are a virgin?

Siddharth : Yes , what about you??mam.

Avneet : mee too.

Siddharth : Really?

Avneet : I don't remember (she is not in her senses)

She reach down and pull her top off, then reach behind herself and unclasp her bra.

It fell to the floor, leaving her beautiful tits expose.

Siddharth reach up with slightly trembling hands and cup her tits, loving their soft texture.

He rub her hardening nipples with his thumbs and she moan a little, looking up at him with her beautiful almond eyes, which is now fills with lust and passion.

Stay tuned