13

Riyaz : be ready, we will make her chief guest in our birthday party of Raghav.

Raghav : yeah I will arrange everything, we just want her to join at my flat on my birthday that's it.

Siddharth : she won't come I can assure you for that.

Riyaz : she will come, but yes before birthday, we have to call her once on your flat to make her comfortable there.

Raghav : yeah.

Siddharth : guys, this is really a very stupid plan, she is not this type girl, if she will file a complain against us then we all are gone.

Riyaz : don't be a kid siddharth, grown up yaar.

Riyaz and Raghav are making plans and according to plan they decided to call Avneet to give them class on Raghav's flat on Saturday.

Next day,

They asked Avneet and she immediately said no to them.

Riyaz and raghav is trying to convince but at last she shout on them angrily.

So they get frustrated but keep their mouth shut.

But now they are fuming in anger and want to take revenge from Avneet at any cost.

Next day,

In school,

Siddharth is happy internally that Avneet didn't get ready to went to his flat.

Riyaz : I really feeling so frustrated since last evening.

Raghav : true, what the hell that bloody bit** think of her I really wanna make her realise with whom she messed up.

Siddharth : guys, just calm down, you two should think about it that it's wrong whatever you two are trying to do.

Riyaz : siddharth, you will be virgin only if you continue this stupid behavior.

They were talking when a girl named Ananya (Random name) came to them, she is their classmate.

Ananya : hii guys.

Raghav : hello Ananya. (He can't stop lusting on any girl around him).

Stay tuned.