44

Without any more wait, I know her pussy already get one orgasm when I finger her in bathroom and ready for her second of this evening.

But I don't want her to get off from her loads this soon.

So I start kissing her tightly , but the thing is kisses are no more working.

And the beauty is now only in her red color bra.

As I stop touching her pussy when she is loading her cum to unload.

So she didn’t like this move, and wants a fair play, and attack my cock and pulled off my shorts in a fraction of second with no fancy move I tried.

She pulled off my undies and start pumping my 7 inch.

My 7 inch is already hot and know how good she can do as I got a job to my cock from her in early evening.

But bringing my cock outside my shorts is a good idea, it needs breath , and enjoying the freedom out of undies.

We are again in a kiss , and her pumping and thumping of my heart is gaining sonic speed.

The only cloth remaining , to bring our birth suit is her bra.

And it deserve a less priority because I had several timely meeting with them in my early moves with her boobs.

But soon they also set free, I start sucking her breast, and she is not pumping me any more , and moving her smooth hands on my bare back.

But now it is time for the main play.

But I convince my body to be in control because at last I should remember she is my teacher and she already gave me more than she should.

But she looks like in a mood and ready with plans, she said she always believe a good sex is a safe sex.

I ask her what it means, she went to the almirah and she start rushing to look in to near by drawers.

And took a packet of condom I am shock like hell.

The first shock is that this offer of condom means she is ready for having sex with me.

Stay tuned