Introducing first Siddharth Nigam, Siddharth is Eighteen year old young boy, who belongs from a rich family.

His father works in Police Department on a higher rank, but even after that just because he is the only kid of Mr. And Mrs. Nigam they gave him everything whatever he wish for.

But, this love of his parents towards him make him stubborn and spoiled brat.

And he have a gang in school and this is the last year of schooling for Siddharth.

It's January,

And board examination gonna held in March, but he have no focus on his studies. Even his progress report is going down and he scored really less marks in Pre - Board examination.

So now it's time to confront him, his father called him in his room.

His dad : what is this Siddharth. (He shouted angrily smashing report card on the table)

Siddharth : sorry dad. (He said with his eyes down)

His dad : what sorry huh, what sorry in your last examination you promised me that next time you prove yourself best.... So is this your best?

His dad is so angry and gonna raise hand on him when his mother came in middle and saves him.

Siddharth starts crying.

His dad : vibha, please don't save him always, this time you should understand that if he won't improve his grades then he will not be promoted to college this year. (So disappointed)

Siddharth : dad, I am sorry and I will do my best.

His dad : I know, nothing will improve Siddharth, until you will left the group of Raghav and Riyaz.

Siddharth : but dad, what they did!!

His dad : they... Are... Spoiled... Guys. I know this very well, don't you dare to defend them so you will not go to that Institute where they study.

Siddharth : but dad....

His dad : no argument, Siddharth.

Siddharth's mother ask him to stop defending his spoiled friends.

Stay tuned.