19

She reached siddharth's house in around 30 minutes after taking an auto rickshaw .

His parents greeted her at the door.

Siddharth is sitting in front of his dad in living room like a culprit, his parents are getting late for a meeting so his father submit him to Avneet and ask Avneet to make extra effort on siddharth's studies.

His dad : listen miss kaur, We are leaving for the admission meeting of him, and we want you to look into his behavior and make him understand not just how to score good, even how to behave with girls.

Avneet is fuming in anger after his parents left because siddharth's mistake ruined her time too and it's important to submit these graphics for her.

She went inside the room and siddharth followed her and entered the room after bolting the door.

Avneet : sit down.

She told him angrily and as she read the final few paragraphs of a report they given to his parents.

There is clearly written that the teacher caught him making out with a girl.

Some of his teachers had written more complain about him.

She look at him into his eyes.

Avneet : do you know why I have to see you today why you messed everything siddharth.

she asked him angrily.

Siddharth : mam I know my parents told you about the recent complaints and you read this I was making out but believe me there is nothing happens like teachers thought.

Stay tuned