Avneet : do whatever you want.

her voice teased which is full on drunk sound.

She pull him into her cute pale face, and nibble her lips lightly.

They stand there, lost in each other, and he begin to stroke her hips and cute ass round and round over her panty.

Avneet push her tongue between his lips and he snog her till they are out of breath.

Avneet : I’m tired.

She moaned.

Siddharth realised that she is actually not tired but infact her body is not in her control as she never had viagra for sure.

Avneet : I’m feeling a chilly.

He pull her to the soft carpet down on the floor and lay beside her, pushing one leg casually in between hers. 

Siddharth : This will keep you warm.

The bad boy of siddharth is not deactivated completely with this girl semi naked in front of him.

She slid her hand towards his crotch.

He is already pretty hard, and it is beginning to show.

He immediately entrance and trace the outline of his erection with her fingertips.

He moan and shuffle close towards her.

Her hands by this time are undoing his trousers so he get up to help.

They undid zip together, and he show her 7 inches of his cock. She stroke it lovingly.

Avneet : That’s quite a big thing for a 18 year old , I guess.

Siddharth blush.

Avneet : Mmmm, seems like a tasty lollypop.

Siddharth is feeling the sexual tension raising.

Siddharth : can you make me....uhmm...

Avneet : Cum?

Siddharth : Yeah

With a shy and ashamed face.

She took her hand, wrap it around his quivering cock and push her head gently down to his crotch.

Trembling with anticipation, and pulling one of his hands on to her thighs, she flick his red tip with her tongue.

She teasingly lick around his shaft, down to the base of his balls, and even further to his upper thighs.

Stay tuned