15 - expiration date

Start from the beginning

Andros laughed as I let out a scream of frustration. "You're too easy to play with, Dahlia. How about you beg more?"

"You're both assholes-"

Hedeon pinched my clit. I whimpered.

"Mind your fucking words, baby." Andros' voice was firm. I shivered. "Now beg like a good little girl."

I sniffled. "Please let me cum." I was so overwhelmed and at the same time, I was at ease. I didn't know what it was about them that made me comfortable. All I knew was that it was addicting.

Hedeon stuffed his two large fingers back inside of me, hitting the spot that made me twitch, and flicked his thumb on my clit, once. He smirked up at me.

And then I was falling.

I screamed, tears squeezing out of the corner of my eyes as I came harder than I had ever before. Andros kept me pinned against his hard body, I could feel his cock digging into my back. "That's a good little girl, making all the pretty noises for us. I told you she'd be addicting, Hedeon."

Hedeon hummed in agreement and kept fucking me with his fingers till I was whimpering because of sensitivity. Then, he kissed my clit, slit my panties to their place, and stood up. "Made such a mess, baby."

He picked me from Andros' lap and kissed my lips.

My arms wrapped around his neck, and I kissed him back or tried to. He seemed hungry, practically fucking my mouth.

He pulled back after a while, pressing kisses all over my face. "Good girl. Such a good girl."

A phone rang.

I flinched.

Hedeon let me down once I realised it was mine.

I looked around and found it on the table.

Marie.

"Hey," I said, breathlessly. "What's-whats up?" I looked for my skirt. Andros quietly held it up for me. They were both sitting down, looking at me with so much hunger in their eyes it made my inside twitch.

"Dude, your sister called me."

I paused. "The fuck does she want?"

"She said she wants to talk to you about your uncle."

Uncle. This is your uncle's house.

It felt wrong to be here like this. To do what I just did here.

I sat down on the couch, running my hand over my face. "I blocked her. She was pissing me off."

"She sounded emotional."

"She can fuck right off."

"Whoa, what happened?"

I dig my fingers into my scalp. "It's not a conversation for a call."

"Then come over."

I hummed. "Okay."

We hung up and I put the phone down.

"I..." I sighed. "I'm sorry, I have to leave."

I didn't like the fact that I was doing this in my dead uncle's house.

And I didn't like how they made me feel. Or, I liked it too much. And it's never a good decision to like someone too much. To like something too much.

It can be taken away.

And just by looking at these men, I could tell that they had a million better options. At least someone who wouldn't let them touch her without even going out before.

I wore my skirt, my cheeks painted red.

"Dahlia," Andros said. "Stay for a while. Let us take care of you."

"No." I stood. My legs were still a bit shaky. I felt awful for leaving them like this. Wasn't I supposed to offer something in return? "I...I take care of myself."

I always have. I walked out of the house before they could say anything. I felt lightheaded and weak. All of this was not the outcome of the orgasm.

She said she wants to talk to you about your uncle.

She knew I'd unblock her to know whatever she had on our uncle.

But I was exhausted and the one place I used to feel at home was filled with men I didn't know about and felt too much for. I found myself wishing for life to rewind.

I didn't like confusion, I barely tolerated dreams, and these men were confusing the hell out of me and still making me wonder what it'd feel like to be with them.

Four men. For me.

I barely deserved one.

I watched as they walked out of the house. They paused on the porch, looking at me. They were covered with darkness, but I could see them.

I watched and wondered what would happen if I got back in.

And then I got into the car.

"Do you remember Colin?" Marie asked me, passing me the bottle of wine. It was a bottle of cheap red wine. We liked to eat expensive and drink cheap.

"That asshole you had a crush on?" I asked. Colin was a fucking bastard with pretty eyes. Those are the ones you need to look out for.

"Yes," she said, eyes on the sky. We were on the roof of her house, stargazing. There weren't many stars, though. But the moon was there, so it was alright. "He texted and said he always liked me."

"Did that text happen to come after you posted that bikini picture?" She had posted a picture a few days ago, wearing a black bikini and grinning at the camera. I had taken it. I was okay-ish with a camera.

She laughed. "Yes. He even commented." She sighed, sitting up. "It's weird. Once upon a time, I would have sold my kidney to get a text from him. And now I feel nothing. He is still as gorgeous as ever."

"I guess feelings have an expiration date."

"Do they?" She asked quietly. "I think some of them do. Romantic feelings certainly have expiry dates."

"Best before you ask for honesty."

"Best before you fall in love with him."

"Best before you ask to be a priority."

"Best before you love him more than his momma did." She sighed. "Why are all our talks so fucking depressing?"

"I think we just like sadness, and being seen in your sadness is a feeling everyone needs." I took a sip of the wine and handed it to her.

"When we are happy, we don't wonder 'Oh, has anyone else ever felt this happy?' but when we are sad, we look desperately through playlists and books in search of a sentence, a line, a paragraph that can tell us that others have felt this intense sadness, too."

"You're my favorite song to listen to," Marie said, grinning cheesily. "And my favorite book to read."

I kissed her cheek. "Ditto, gorgeous."

. . .

*Ahem*

Hello helloooo

So, um, what do we think?

Ima go sleep now. I should be sleeping right now. It's really late. Yes, I'm aware I have issues. No, I do not wish to address them.

I lub y'all bie bie. Go eat something if you haven't yet <3