58

"The moon is so beautiful." You voiced out looking at the sky. "You know what else is beautiful?" Jin who was back hugging you asked you while resting his chin on your shoulder. You hummed causing him to turn you around and face him as you noticed the smile on his face. He brings his face close to your making you close your eyes in reflex. You felt his soft plumpy lips on yours. You put your hands around his neck deepening the kiss as his hands sneak around your waist. Shivers ran down your spines as his cold fingers came in contact with your warm skin. After a short make out he pulled away staring in your orbs. "You." His voice was low and heavy making you feel butterflies. He giggled looking at your flushed face and pecked your lips. "God, you're so irresistible." He whispered against your lips before attaching them again, this time roughly. While kissing he tapped your thighs making you jump as he holds your hips securely moving towards bed. He dropped you on the bed softly and hovers over you. His kisses travelled to your neck as soft moans escape from your mouth. While he was kissing and bitting your skin his hands were busy taking off your clothes. In few seconds you were completely naked under him as he kept devouring your skin. "That moon is nothing compared to my baby." He said before latching his lips around your n*pples as you moan in pleasure. He sucked on your nipple massaging the other one. Your moans got louder with each passing second when his b*ner brushed over your cloth cl't making you impatient. Soon, he got rid of his clothes and placed his length on your entrance. Looking at you for your concern he pushed the whole length inside you in one go making you arch your back. The pleasure was unbearable when his hips moved in fast pace. "Umm...Jin." your moans were making him more needy. He put your leg on his shoulder reaching your every spot. Your eyes roll back as you felt the knot in your stomach. "Let me fill you today." He said as you felt his member twitching inside you. After few harder thrusts he c*m along with you filling you up. You both breaths heavily as he laid beside you pulling you close. "I love you." He said as you snuggle in him feeling the warmth. "I love too, Jin."