33

"Stop doing that!!" Jimin groaned while sitting on the sofa while looking at you with intense gaze. You looked up from your book and blinked your eyes in confusion. "Doing what?" you asked not knowing what he's trying to say. "Stop abusing your pretty lips by bitting them. They can do much more better things." He said and smirked while you finally released your lower lip which you were biting in excitement of the story. "And what is that?" You asked in a teasing tone. Jimin chuckle at your confident self. "You know better baby. How about you show me what can you do with them." He spoke laying back on the sofa and closing his eyes. You stood up and walk towards him and crouch down in front of him. A low groan escaped his mouth when you slowly caressed his cloth member. You opened his zip and took out his length. Moving your hand back and forth you kiss his tip causing him to clutch his fist. Your touch was enough for him to go rock hard. You gave him some kitty licks to make him more desperate. "Don't tease, kitten. You'll regret later." He said looking at you and without wasting any second you took his whole length in your mouth. You started to gag as he moaned at the feeling. While moving in and out you caressed his balls giving him more pleasure. His tip touched the back of your throat when you increased the pace. His breathes got heavier and sweat bids form on his forehead with each passing second. His member twitched indicating he's about to c*m. "You have to take it all baby." He said in his uneven voice. After few more thrust, he c*m with a loud groan as you swallow all his juices. You stood up as Jimin pulled you making you sat on his lap. He kissed you passionately while sucking on your lips. You moan softly. "I like the way your lips and mouth pleasure me." He spoke seductively and laid you down on the sofa. He kissed your neck while his hand went down towards your womanhood. He started draw circles on your clothed cl*t as you whimper at the sensation. He kissed your earlobe and whisper softly, "Let me reward my baby."