57

"Daddy..." You moan heavily when Jung kook's tongue moved skilfully on your wet folds. He was eating you out when you told him that you're horny and want to do it. He also wanted to do it but at the same time he didn't want to hurt you or the baby. So, he decided to pleasure you with his tongue while caressing your 7 months swollen tummy. He was thrusting his tongue in and out of your wet core while you clutched the bedsheets feeling a knot in your stomach. You moan loudly as he slightly bites on your cl't as you were sensitive. "Ahh, kook..." He looked up at you to see your face covered with sweat as your eyes were closed due to immense pleasure while hands were gripping the sheets. He missed this. He missed your moans when he made love to you. He slowly caressed your swollen tummy with one hand while the other was working on your cl*t to help you reach your climax. His hand slowly travels towards your boobs as he took your one n*pple in his fingers. You whimper when he started to play with your swollen n*pple making you go crazy. He was barely doing anything but still it was giving you so much pleasure. You clenched around his fingers as you were really close. He rubbed his thumb on your cl t simultaneously making you let out a loud moan. With that you c*m all over his finger and painted trying catch your breath. Jung kook slightly bend down while kissing your lips making you kiss him back. It was full of love. He was sucking on your lower lip when you suddenly moan in the kiss when you felt his fingers are still inside you as he started to move them again. You broke the kiss and looked at him only to saw him smirking. "I have to make sure that my baby is fully satisfied." He winked at you increasing his pace and you ended up c*mming several time that night.