35

Hoseok is that type of boyfriend who will teach you his flawless dance steps and praise you whenever you did good. "You're doing great, baby." Standing in front of the mirror of practice room he will made you looked at him through the mirror while his hands trace your curves. He whispered in your ears that how beautiful you are. Turning you around he will pin you to the mirror and slowly capture your lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. Trailing down to your weak spot he will make light marks as you clutched his hairs. Parting away he will admire your face while nuzzling your noise with his, the smile on his lips got wider as you giggle at his actions. "I'm too lucky to have you. I love so much, baby." He will confess and give you another sweet kiss making you fill special. "Don't you deserve special reward, sweetie?" he's smile turned into smirk within a second making you feel butterflies as he held your waist pulling your body close to his. "Why are you blushing baby? I'm talking about ice cream treat." He whispered in your ears and step back to see your red cheeks while you pull him close and hide your blushing face in his chest as he laughs at your actions. "Well, I can give you what you imagined too."