53

You peek in Namjoon's office to see him furiously typing on his computer. You sighted before entering the room and going towards where he's sitting. "Joon, how long are you going to work?" You asked encircling your hands around his neck. "Just few more minutes babe." He spoke without glancing at you. You huff at his response. "You're saying this for past 2 hours." You muttered under your breath. Not getting any response from him you decided to distract him. You got in front of him before moving his hands away and making yourself comfortable on his lap. Namjoon froze for few seconds, but chuckle as you snuggle in his neck. He got back to type on his document. On the other side, you kept moving to got a more comfortable position for both of you. Your movements made him grunt as you constantly grind on his bulge. "Are you trying to make me hard?" Namjoon whispered in his raspy voice making you snap your head towards him. "What?" You asked confuse not knowing your innocent actions woke up his little friend. Before you could speak any further, he kissed your lips passionately as you kissed him back. Something hard poke on your thighs and that's when it hit you, you made him needy unintentionally. He kissed you roughly pouring all his emotions. Soon the kiss turned into hot make out as you both fought for dominance. You broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen but he didn't waste a second and attack your neck. You moan as he bite your skin while moving your hips on his harden d*ck. He's few actions were enough for you to get wet. "You just cause a problem. Now solve it." He said dominantly before getting up and going towards the bedroom.