47

Jin kept hitting the control aggressively while you sat beside him being totally ignored by him. You tried to get his attention but he was too busy with his stupid game that he forgot that his girlfriend is sitting right beside him. A long sight escape from your mouth as you think of anything to get his attention, when suddenly he shouted making you flinch. "F*ck, that was close." He spoke through the mic. You stared at him for few minutes as your eyes got stuck on his beautiful face which have sweat drops. Your eyes automatically travel from his face to collarbone which were exposed. You gulped looking at him feeling yourself getting wet. You tried not to think dirty but you were already turned on. Not bearing it anymore you stood up from your place walking towards him. You sat on his lap, legs on either side and face in his neck inhaling his addicted scent. He was confused at first but understand your intentions and let you do whatever you want. Settling on his lap you kept moving as if you're trying to find a comfortable place but actually you were grinding on him. "Babe, will you stop doing that?" He spoke in husky voice. "Doing what?" you asked innocently looking in his eyes. He chuckles before putting down his controller and gripping your hips as he made you sit on his crotch making you moan. His harden member poke on your hole causing you to roll your eyes. "Aren't you getting too naughty?" He said placing a kiss on your neck. "Just for you." You said kissing his lips.