31

"Ugh, I can't do this." Jung kook groan and throw the book on bed. "Really? We didn't even started yet." You said annoyed. "Why did I even agreed to tutor you." You mumble picking up the book. "Because you like me." Jung kook said with a smirk on his lips. You looked at him and he just winked at you making you go even more red. You looked down to hide your blush. Jung kook chuckle before scooting closer to you. "You don't need to hide you know." He said placing his hand on your thighs. Shiver ran down your spine as he started to move his hand up and down. You tried to hold the urge of moaning his name. He softly pushed you down on the mattress and hover over you. "It's ok baby. I know you like it." He said placing butterfly kisses on your neck. "J-Jung kook-k.." you let out a shaky moan when he slightly bites on your skin and started to suck on your sweet spot. Your hands automatically went to grab his hairs. He got confident by your response and started to suck hard and go down to your cleavage. He looked at you for your concern before getting rid of your clothes. He took some time to admire & complement your beautiful figure before resuming his work. After creating a lot of hickeys, he went down towards your wet hole. Your eyes shut when you felt his hot breaths against your cl*t. "You're already wet baby." He said and gave some kitty licks to your p*ssy. You started to moan in pleasure when his tongue explored every inch of you. Your body was Jesponding to his every action which was encouraging him even more. Suddenly, he got up and kissed you causing you to kiss him back with same passion. "Are you ready?" he asked looking at you while you just nodded slightly. Getting rid of his clothes, he aligned himself before pushing his whole length inside you making you scream. He kisses you to distract the pain. After few minutes the pain replaced with pleasure as he started to thrust deep and faster. He twitched inside you indicating his close. You also felt your climax. You both c*m together as he pulled out and lay beside you. "Love, You remember that you need to tutor me for next 3 weeks, right?"