30

"Baby, please talk to me." You pleaded while following Hoseok like a lost puppy. He was upset with you because you didn't inform him and went out with your best friends. You keep following him but he ignored you as if you didn't exist. You huff as he entered the bathroom and closed the door. "I know how to get your attention." You smirked evilly before going towards the closet and taking out one of his transparent shirts. Hoseok exited the bathroom after taking a long hot shower. But as soon as he entered the bedroom his eyes widen looking at your back which was clearly visible through his transparent shirt. He come towards you and back hugged you inhaling your sweet scent. "Oh, you're not angry at me anymore?" You asked in a teasing tone. He turned you around and stared deep in your eyes. You closed your eyes when he kissed your lips gently but it started to get rough. He took you to the bed still kissing you deeply. He removed your shirt and started to touch your bare skin with his cold fingers. You moaned and he slide his tongue in your mouth. The heated make out ended as you both were breathless. "I'm still angry. But I can't avoid the fact that my beautiful girlfriend needs some attention." He smirked and laid you on the bed. He hovers over you kissing your breasts. You kept moaning his name and kept kissing each part of your body. You whine when he gave some kitty licks to your cl*t. "Don't tease please." You said desperately while he smirked looking at you. He removed his pants and aligned himself on your entrance. Your eyes rolled back at the pleasure. He started to go deeper and faster, hitting your g-spot. "I'm close..." you breathe out while he flipped you on your stomach and pulled out. You whined as he didn't let you c*m. "Not so soon baby. We have a long night ahead."