39

Yoongi is that type of boyfriend who will make you sit in front of him and asked you about your day but secretly admire your pretty features. He will keep looking at your shiny duo eyes when you talk with him. A small chuckle escapes his mouth when a pout appears on your lips. He will kiss it and made you sit on his lap. "You know you're too cute, even without doing anything." He will complement and placed another kiss on your lips. You shyly hid your face in his neck and hug him tightly. Feeling safe in his warm embrace you listen to his calm heartbeats, while he will play with your hairs making your body relax. "Let's just forget about everything and live this moment." He will whisper and kiss your crown 11 make sure that you're comfortable and happy. You both talk for a long time about random minhugaad- stuffs but it still feels special with your special one. At the end you will fall asleep in his arms while he can't stop admiring you. "You're so beautiful, baby. How come I so lucky to have you?" he talks to himself and placed you on the mattress tugging you under the sheets. Planting a tender kiss on your temple he'll go back to his studio to resume the work he stopped just to spend time with you.