[Chapter 59: Proving Innocence]

Начните с самого начала

So the peeping Tom that had watched you shower this evening - even though you'd told him not to - was none other than...
Michael.

"How..." "How could you...?"
"O Oᑌᒪᗪ I ᗯᕼᗩT? ᗯᕼᗩT' ᗯᖇOG? I OETIG ᕼᗩᑭᑭE?" [A/N: "HOW COULD I WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?"]
"You...You promised...You promised not to peek at me in the shower..." "You PROMISED not to peek at me in the shower...! You-You KNOW how self-conscious I get about myself...! You KNOW how embarrassed it makes me...! H-How uncomfortable I get...! Y...You know...and yet you...you STILL did it...! You STILL did it...!"

"O, ᗩᑎᗪ I KET TᕼᗩT ᑭᖇOIE. I ᔕᗩI I ᗯᗩᑎTE TO, (Y/), OT TᕼᗩT I Oᑌᒪᗪ. ᗯᕼᗩT TE Eᒪᒪ ᗩᖇE YO TᗩᒪKIG ᗩᗷOT!? YO KO I Oᑌᒪᗪ EE ᗷᖇEK Y ᑭᖇOIE. I OETIG ᕼᗩᑭᑭE? ᗯᕼᗩT' GOIG O EE?" [A/N: "NO, AND I KEPT THAT PROMISE. I SAID I WANTED TO, (Y/N), NOT THAT I WOULD. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER BREAK MY PROMISE. DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"]

"What, NOW you're trying to play DUMB with me...!? Are you SERIOUS right now, Michael...!?" "Don't treat me like a child...! I SAW the door swing open...! I SAW the white of your mask pass through the doorway...! I SAW everything...!"
"(Y-Y/n)...? A-Are you okay...?" "W...Why are you s-shouting like t-that...? W-What's going on...?"
"I...Well, I..."
"(Y/n)...?"

"H...Hannibal...? W...What are you doing here...?" "I...I'm sorry...D-Did I...Did I disturb...and irritate you from doing s-something...?"
"Well, to answer your first question, I do live here." "And yes, you did disturb me. But please don't worry, dearest, you could never irritate me. Even if you wanted to. I was merely just rereading a familiar novel that I owned, that's all."