Hea noticed his breathing was becoming heavy.  He was panicking.

In order to prevent another attack, she took both of his hands in hers.

"Jimin." She called him softly. "Look at me." 

He did so with shaky eyes.

"Breathe, okay. It's all okay. Just breathe with me, baby."

He followed her breathing pattern and soon he calmed down.

"They are not going to get you. I promise you. I will make sure of that myself. I will protect you." She ruffled his hair.

"Thank you, Hea. Really, thank you so much for everything."

"You don't have to thank me Jimin. I am always here for you and always will be."

Jimin smiled gratefully at her.

"Okay! Now let's get you something to eat on the way to Jin's."

He was about to open his mouth, but she placed her finger on his lips.

"Nuh uh Baby Boy. We are getting you food and that's final. You have to eat."

She led him to a stall and fed him the snack since he refused to eat.

"Do you really want me to give this food with my mouth?" She asked him as he shut his mouth tight.

He was so cute right now; it took everything in her not to kiss him.

Jimin shook his head rapidly and opened his mouth.

"Good, Baby Boy." She fed him while once again, all he could do is stare at her.

"How are you so unbothered... With your problems?" Jimin asked, looking at her once they were done.

She sighed. "I just don't give them any attention. My family's fucked up yea and it's been like that for as long as I can remember. But I just pretend I am not a part of it. Focus myself with other things to get away from actuality. Sad part is; those things gave me a reputation of a bad person which I really am not."

He nodded understandingly.

"I understand you and honestly at first I thought you were like the rumors. But that's until you talked to me. You are kind and a really good friend. No one would ever think you have these problems."

She smiled at Jimin.

"Well you never know what problems someone has until you get to know them."

"That's true."

"Yep. Look, we're at Jin's."

"This is it. I am doing this." Jimin whispered to himself.

The man was already informed of their arrival by Hea and gladly welcomed the two of them.

"Thanks Jin hyung. For letting me stay over."

"Yah Jimin-ah. You're my younger brother, it's not a big deal. Come inside."

"And you know what's better?" Hea asked and looked at Jin.

"What?" Jimin eyed the two suspiciously.

"She's staying over too!" Jin announced.

"No way."

"Heck yeah way." The girl said and sat on the couch.

"Now now. You two know the rules; go get yourselves clean. Don't go sitting all up on my couch." Jin said sassily.

Hea chuckled and dragged Jimin along.

The two used separate bathrooms and changed.

Hea had on sweats like Jimin which she stole from Daniel's locker in school.