Monarch's Crown

(A/N: When you realized everyone understood and actually uses the word "psychopath" to describe your MC: Pikachu surprised face 😮)

(A/N: Btw if you want to make reference of Medical conditions in your story, feel free to open Pubmed on Google and search about the disease that you want to learn about. People are confused with Psychopathy and Sociopathy often in their novels, or even ADHD and autism. Information is definitely there on the internet, just not in vaguely made blogs or TikTok videos... Except for Dr. Karan, love that guy.)

.
.
.

--- Third Person's POV ---

Akihito had many plans... One of them involves empowering the group chat members and manipulating them to his will.

"Yeah let's rename this, Monarch Essence? It's not an energy trait, so the name doesn't make any sense. And giving Gojo Great Sage is a bit of an overkill... I don't fear great power, but I fear unpredictable personality. Gojo is one of those whose actions are unpredictable. So..."

Meanwhile in a parallel world of Akihito's earth, in a world of curses, Gojo received a message via private chat.

*Ding*

[Administrator Y: Here's something for you]

[Compendium Attachment: (Information Particles) Great Sage]

Not a "skill core", but "Information Particles"...

[Attachment: (Item) Monarch's Crown]

[Attachment: (Item) Pudding]

The man with white hair raised an eyebrow at the admin's sudden actions. As he sat on top of a building.

It was nighttime.

His Rikugan has never been tame prior to obtaining "Universal Affinity" given by Akihito.

The skill brought new light to his eyes, letting him understand how cursed energy's true nature is and how to manipulate any other kinds of energies at his disposal.

Gōjo is utterly confused with everything else except the "pudding" that the admin send to him.

"Information Particles? What even is that?"

[Administrator Y: First collect the monarch's Crown first, and then open the information particles. Oh and don't tell anyone, but that pudding is my specialty. Eat it without anyone in sight.]

"Ah, I see, that's why it was so tasty."

Gōjo who was reading the chat appears to have already INHALED the pudding, as of now the empty glass in his hand is empty.

But again his thought went to think what the admin had said.

Why does he even what him to do it? It won't be anything dangerous, would it?

Well, looking at how many times he had doubted the admin, he just couldn't help thinking about Yuji who has now becomes a container of Sukuna.

Gōjo had somehow made contact with Sukuna through Yuji, now he becomes good? No way He's reporting this to the higher-ups, after all those old fossil cowards will likely react unpleasantly.

But again, he speculated some possibilities of it and...

His ability to grasp how this world works, and he has concluded many kinds of things about multiversal travel.

For one... He understood Akihito won't do anything to antagonize him, the admin guy has been too cautious and sugarcoating words in front of him after all.

That's why Gōjo, without any single doubt, tapped on the option.

[Information Particles will be sent to your core heart shortly.]