Skill Farming (2)

--- Shiraori's POV ---

"Currently, communicating must be your biggest problem, won't it? So I recommend you get Universal Affinity first."

Turns out, the admin came to my room to teach me about this stuff...

"Universal Affinity will let you adapt to any kind of energy, just like how every world has its own concept of magic, you will no longer need to convert them to mana as how you would use them. Frankly speaking, it helps you when you're inside a space with foreign powers"

Ah, so what he meant would be the fact that I am currently in another world, if I am not able to understand the concept of this world I wouldn't be able to use magic, but If I have universal Affinity, I may adapt and use magic once more?

Also, it turns out you can use Universal Energy as some kind of sensor.

He told me we had 360° viewpoints and were better at perceiving sound and lights.

Sounds safe.

[You currently have: 70 Compendium Points]

*Ding*

[You have acquired 『Universal Affinity』]

[You have acquired 『Body Armor』]

[You have acquired 『Poison Breath』]

[You have acquired 『Paralysis Breath』]

[You have acquired 『steel thread』]

Other than the first two skills, the others are E ranks! Therefore they only cost 1 Point each.

So why not buy them? I got nothing to lose.

[You currently have: 34 Compendium Points]

Fufu, this is nice!

The administrator sat on the tatami floor and plays with his phone whilst chatting with me.

He seems to be managing his skills also.

It was quite a fun time.

I'd boldly say he is one of a few I can freely talk to without stuttering.

Well, I haven't figured out how he was able to translate my screeches into words, but I feel like I am chatting with him.

So it's pretty fine.

.
.
.

--- Sung Jin Woo's POV ---

"Shun-san! Onii-sama is out so I'm bored, let's have a walk!" The admin's little sister stated those words before we bumped into her brother.

I was actually playing with my phone and looking at Akihito-nim's Compendium.

But the little sister went and drag me out.

A few minutes later and here we are...

"Hmph... Onii-sama sure is busy" she stated those words with somewhat a pouty face.

What the hell exactly happened?

Why did you drag me here in the first place?

Sigh oh well,

"That being said, have you bought any new skills from the compendium?" I asked her to change the topic.

We're walking down the street with food in our hands, might as well talk when we're doing so.

"Eh? Ah... I haven't checked it..." She sheepishly said.

I brought up my phone.

"Your brother told me to buy one of his skills first, it seems like it's a skill that he deemed essential for everyone to have."