War of Admins (Final)

--- Okamura Hiromi's POV ---

A few days after I retained my memories back, the admins gave me a call.

The three of us, Administrators A, F, and K had one more meeting.

Of course, that was a trap I'd set up.

I needed their help to create the synergistic system known as K System.

And we made this "game" in my homeworld for the sole purpose of pushing both my past self and big brother to obtain more powers.

Thus, it doesn't have any purpose now. Of course, I won't be taking it down directly.

I know for a fact, that Onii-chan is trying his best to become more powerful so that one day he can go up against the administrators of Aincrad.

I knew he suspected Kayaba Akihiko despite the fact I was the culprit who killed millions of players in Aincrad

Therefore, before he finds out...

"What... Are you doing... F!??"

I NEED TO DISPOSE OF ALL OF THE EVIDENCE.

That is the voice of a squid man with wings.

The heartless (literally) Administrator A lay down on the spiritual ground.

This will be the start of my second plan.

If I only let the system run and kill the other admins... I'd get away with it.

Onii-chan will not suspect me. Yes...

This is for the best.

He will not see this side of me.

In order to be with him...

Together...

"GYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

The scream of the two deity friends of my past echoes through the galactic realm.

I don't know who created the dimensional chat group in the first place. But there is no parasitical core inside of it. It's harmless, and no matter what... We will definitely need it to become stronger.

So I took it from the previous timeline and sent it here, finally arriving at Onii-chan's hands after he obtained it as a reward for completing the first floor...

In reality, Onii-chan was supposed to obtain the Dimensional smartphone by chance.

This too, was the product of my interventions.

All butterfly effects are within predictions

Aincrad will remain to exist in my homeworld. But I will not meddle with it anymore.

Knowing Onii-chan, he will consult me and tell me that he wants both of us to stay in another world permanently. That's the only possible route that will happen if I play my cards right.

So all of that's aside. The smile appeared once more on my face.

For now, I need to prepare for Onii-chan's dinner right away.

.
.
.

--- Okamura Akihito's POV ---

This... Is not right.

Something definitely changed in the Group Chat.

[Administrator F has used their Admin Authority]

Usually, you'd seen that notification once you find out an admin is hiding their skills.

But how does that work when the said Admin wasn't even registered in the group?

"Shiro, I will go back for a minute." I said this to the white-haired girl who is lazing around naked on the bed.