The Forgotten Dragon King

--- Okamura Akihito's POV ---

"That was a great bath~" Hiromi slide the door energetically, behind her were Jin Woo and Spider girl who seem to have finally conquered her fear of people.

But as soon as their eyes landed on me and Rimuru in his human form...

"We're sorry to bother you/Please be mindful, Onii-sama... she looks like a minor"

*SLAM*

"WRONG!" (Akihito)

.

.

.

-Please standby-

.

.

.

"Whoa! So you have a human form, Rimuru-san?! That was really surprising!" (Hiromi)

Hiromi had the best social skills as always, she is always able to talk to everyone.

"Ahaha~ sorry if that surprises you." (Rimuru)

Disregarding the spider who was busy munching potato chips that Shuna brought, I chatted with Jin Woo for a while as we waited for the others.

And by "Others", I mean...

*Slide*

"Excuse me, Rimuru-sama all preparations are done."

A tall hobgoblin with a muscular build stated thus after he went inside.

"Oh! Great, now let's go to the meeting room!" Rimuru exclaimed.

.

.

.

And so we held a meeting.

Miniature chess-like pieces of lizardmen and orcs were placed under a map on the long table.

We were listening very carefully--- well no.

I have ADHD, so it can't be help that I am distracted with my phone.

Huh? Positioning? rearguard? vanguard? wazzat? is it tasty?

"Akihito-ssi, are you listening to them?" Jin Woo whispered in my ear.

And I answered with a straight "No" as much to his bewildered face with a huge sweat drop.

[The Forgotten Dragon King was very confused about your current actions.]

I guess I'll go have a conversation with this guy later...

The Forgotten Dragon King seemed to be a reasonable guy.

He doesn't act like the other constellation.

The fact that he felt guilt itself was enough for me to know he is not like the other constellation.

And probably...

Veldanava.

I can't believe it either, but that is the only explanation I can conclude right now.

Veldanava is the first True Dragon to exist, mostly known as the Star Dragon King...

He is the God and creator of this current multiverse.

He fell in love with a human girl, and... He should have died.

But the fact that he is here right now is very surprising.

"My name is Treyni" As I zoned out looking at the message that was sent to me, I realized there is a new guest among us.