A Spider's Humanity (2)

--- Shiraori's POV ---

I am satisfied.

Both physically and mentally.

I got to obtain so many of his seeds inside of me and I plugged my creampie hole with a "toy" so that it won't flow out. My belly had a little bulge on it, it made me very happy.

I want to make all of these seed sprouts.

But that's just side happiness.

Something else made me even more happy. It is the slightest care that Akihito showed to me after he embraced me from behind.

I can't stop thinking about it even after I got home.

I'm sure he'd find someone else in the future. But that is fine.

I know he won't throw me away, he still needs me after all.

"So how is the condition in that world?" I asked of this to the black-haired girl who dressed as a maid in my room.

The girl's face look like mine, yet she possess black hair and she wore a maid's uniform.

Yup, that's D.

"I have successfully killed Potimas Harrifenas, my lady. Restoration of the planet is also completed. Every elf except for the otherworlder is successfully disintegrated. Their souls shall be transferred to you."

D has never been so much more obidient than ever. She suppressed her emotions and answers me emotionlessly.

I quite like it when she calls me, "my lady"... But that emotionless face is quite disturbing my mood.

Hmmm... Akihito assigned the wrong person for this job, even if she is obedient if she had the chance, she'd run away from me.

If anything, he should've disciplined her himself. He can cause her mind to break and make her submit to his abilities easily after all...

Well, it's still Akihito's wish, so I will fulfill it in the end.

"As for the other administrators?" I asked her.

"Their revival is completed. I have acted accordingly and restored the planet. They questioned a few things, and I ignored them."

The administrators that Akihito killed, Akihito wants me to manage that planet, via having D who will do everything for me.

He said that D's powers is already gone, so she obtained a vast and unlimited amount of power source from Akihito.

Of course, Akihito made some restrictions, so that she won't be able to harm us.

And here we are...

D reincarnated the humans who were her classmates before her whole class got blown up.

Those Reincarnators are not exactly destined to do anything else since the biggest catalyst for it to happen had disappeared... Me.

Akihito told me I would've been the cause of future events inside those worlds. But since I no longer want to live in that world, that world's biggest problems remained unsolved.

"Where are the others?" I asked her about the administrators.

"They are waiting for you..." And she said that while lowering her head.

Akihito bestowed me a skill to literally borrow his skills and an everlasting amount of energy.

Combined with my skills, I am able to do anything.

One of them would be space-time travel.

Once I teleported to the planet, I was greeted by a True Dragon in black armor and a seraph.

"We've come to greet you."

They both bowed down respectfully.

I am officially an administrator of this world. Akihito set up the Voice of the World from Rimuru-san's world as this place's system.

The Voice of the World is a phenomenon present in all places, even in material worlds without magic such as Earth, or isolated dimensions like the inside of Infinity Prison.

Those who hear the World Language are also capable of understanding its meaning as if it were spoken in their native tongue.

It wasn't exactly omnipotent, but can expand into another world whenever Spiritrons are active.

So in conclusion, the use of MA energy, the planet's energy that is not exactly renewable is banned.

No one shall ever be able to use MA Energy anymore, the Voice of the World had already made sure of that.

Now spirits of this world will be active. Elemental races from Rimuru-san's world shall appear sooner or later, and Magicules will cover the entirety of the planet.

But the concept of "True Dragon" will now exist too.

The highest rank of spirits, naturally, those conditions are bestowed upon us, Ex-administrators.

I heard the Voice calls out to me after I am done with the planet:

«Confirmed: Your existence has been acknowledged, Evolution from Insectar to 『True Dragon: Ultimate Insectar』is confirmed.»

The same thing happens with the black dragon called Güuliedistodiez, the voice stated:

«Confirmed: Your existence has been acknowledged, Dragon Factor will be bestowed.»

Directly at him.

As for the seraph... She is an angel, a subordinate of a god. So in the end, she submitted to me, the one who saved the planet (Even though I only ordered D to do it).

Her name is Sariel a stray angel from who knows where.

"How is the condition?"

"I'd like to be excused so that I can calm my own brethren down... The dragon kins are panicking over the new system you have implemented." (Güuliedistodiez)

"The dispute between humans and demons are slowly fading, all skills are slowly but steadily being converted from MA energies... I would like to descend and calm everyone down..." (Sariel)

I responded to the angel: "Are you going to calm them down, or are you just going to the humans?"

I can't help but notice the seraph loves humans much more than the other species.

"..." And she went silent.

"My lady" suddenly D called with her voice.

"I ask to be given the duty of the demon races."

Even if this emotionless face is what she has right now, I know she is scared.

That's right: scared, wary, but mostly hatred. I know she still resented Akihito for what he has done.

But if she can be useful, why not?

"You have my permission."

From now on, this world shall be under my jurisdiction.

Akihito has assigned me thus.

He even paid me so I guess it's a win-win.

I never wanted to be a goddess in the first place, but whatever...

Even when I know that my name was not Wakaba Hiiro, even though I understood that I am just a random spider that obtain fake human memories from D...

I am learning to be a human day by day.

And My love for Akihito won't change...

So this duty, I shall take it... Even when I know he's just using me as his tool.

*Ding*

[You have received the title:]

- Monarch of White

.
.
.

To be continued.