The Gluttonous Swordsman And The Spider

«Report: list of priorities has been created. Replication of the unique skill, 『Degenerate』will be set as the top priority for skill replication.»

It took a whole day for Great Sage to replicate Degenerate, more commonly known as... "Shapeshifter".

It is a skill that breaks down skills apart to create more skills. An essential skill you must have in the skill-creation process

Of course, I could just go and buy a copy from Rimuru's Compendium, but I don't have enough CP.

«Report: Replication complete, 『Degenerate』will now be listed as 『Recycler』»

«Additionaly, using 『Recycler』 for the desired outcome... Success.»

«Report: Unique Skill, 『Gluttony』will now be listed as 『Gluttonous Swordsman』»

«The core has been stabilized.»

There are many skills in my skill set which were erased or recycled by the moment I got Great Sage.

Great Sage is trying her best to order all skills in my body.

If the swordman's greed is a skill to gain more exps and stats quickly as well as limiting the player to gain more skills, then Gluttonous Swordsman is the exact opposite of that.

Gluttonous Swordsman consumes the soul of enemies and uses them as my source of power... Meaning, anyone who dies by my blade will hand their skills over to me.

Now imagine if I am facing a red player of Aincrad, a PK-er, a figure that was frowned upon so much that morality gave you one free ticket to behead them?

I would not only be able to gain foreign skills from monsters but also the sword skills that I missed at my current level.

This... Is perfect.

"Onii-sama... Your left eye..."

"Huh? Left eye? What do you mean?"

Hiromi hands me a mirror.

Something odd was in my appearance.

That would be the grey Irish of my left eye that has now shone brightly with red.

I swore I've seen this in a manga somewhere, I just can't seem to figure it out...

.
.
.

--- Nameless Lesser Terratect's POV ---

"I think we can all agree that there are skills that have side effects. Or maybe if you're not strong enough, it may harm you instead."

"From that, I'd like to make an unspoken rule that everyone here should explain how their skill works before sharing the skill."

Even though Admin-san said that, he never really told us about how his skills affect our bodies...

Even though there are no side effects until now but, still...

Whatever...

I'm just happy I am able to gain more skills and get comfortable.

The onsen, sleep all day, read the manga given to me by the admin, and ate dessert made by Shuna-sama!

That's right... Every single dessert made by Shuna-sama was a free ticket to heaven!

Of course, I still ate potato chips, but drinking hot matcha in the evening was the best thing that had ever happened to me after getting reincarnated as a spider!

Well, until this admin and the others barged into my room.

"Yeah, so basically... We've decided to name you."