(auxiliary II) Character's Lore So Far

Warning: Please skip this chapter if you do not want to get spoiled, or just started reading this damn thing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP-- JUST KIDDING!

I ain't that evil....

[Okamura Akihito] (Leading)
Race: Ultimate Human
Preceding evolution path: Human, Enlightened/Sage (Sennin), Saint(Seijin), Devine Human (Shinjin)
Occupation: Player, Guild Master (Liberation Guild), Administrator,
Title: Self-proclaimed Solo player, BallsDeep69 (Player ID), Beta Tester, Administrator Y, Monarch Of The End
Status: Alive

Character overview:
• And ex-adult who got reincarnated into a teenager's body. He adapted to the new identity right after making a promise to protect his sister. He can be manipulative at times and be overprotective. He described himself as a coward and will not take the chance of having any potential threat characters appears as he was determined to remove both Monarch of the beginning and Administrator D before they are making their move, this statement is backed up by the fact that he completely destroys Kibaou (a potential third-rate villain in the story) before he can even rise in power.

****************************

[Okamura Hiromi] (Leading)
Race: ???
Preceding evolution path: Human
Occupation: Player, Temporary Guild Master,
Title: The Little Sister, Hiromi Okamura (Player ID)
Status: Alive

Character Overview:
• She is the little sister of Okamura Akihito. She was portrayed as a sweet naive girl in front of her brother's eyes, but beneath that face who calls him politely by the "-sama" suffix, lies an obsessive little sister that was influenced by his big brother's manipulative personality. Even though Akihito's personality is the product of a regressed middle-aged adult: his sister that was influenced by him had much more unstable emotions, ultimately gaining his concerns about her making decisions.

****************************

[Sung Jin Woo] (Supporting)

Race: Magic human (Majin)
Preceding evolution path: Human
Occupation: Hunter, Monarch
Titles: Weakest Hunter, The One Who Overcame Adversity, Wolf Slayer, Demon Hunter, Shadow Monarch
Status: Alive

Character's Overview:
• Oftentimes introduced himself as "Shun Mizushino", Sung Jin Woo became one of the strongest members of the Dimensional Group Chat. When he came into the group, he is the only one who can't understand Japanese which literary all members spoke the language. The language barrier inside the group chat was soon broken and he shows hidden hostility to Akihito when they first met in Cardinal World due to the secrets that the admin holds. But after spending a few days with him and the group, he grew quite fond of them.
****************************

[Shiraori] (Supporting)
Race: Blade Terratect (Monster)
Preceding evolution path: Small-lesser Terratect
Occupation: Unemployed (???)
Titles: Spider-Girl, Kin Eater, Foul Feeder, Assassin, Monster Slayer, Thread User
Status: Alive