The Monarch Of the Beginning

--- Rimuru Tempest's POV ---

"FULL RECOVERY!!!"

I was asleep until now since I named all the orcs that have now become my subordinate.

I promised to devour their sins to the demon lord Geld, and for some reason, I am now the chancellor of the Great Jura Alliance.

Oh well...

A few hours after naming a few orcs, Akihito came to me and told me that I could ask Great Sage to generate names and grant the orcs Magicules via Magic Senses...

Firstly, how did he even know about Great Sage?

And secondly, YOU CAN DO THAT!?

«Hmph»

...Sigh*

Whatever I guess.

It should've been three days wasn't it?

«Report. Approximately, 2 days and 40 hours»

Ah... I wonder if the others are still here.

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

I thought I heard a familiar voice, but that line was also familiar for some reason...

"Akihito?"

"Yes, I am Akihito" He stated thus.

We're currently in my room.

Before I could process anything else, the door slid open.

"Rimuru-sama!"

"Congratulations on your complete recovery, Rimuru-sama"

That was obviously Shion and Shuna.

It seems like everyone was preparing to leave, the group chat members, I meant.

There are only 20 minutes left huh... Guess I missed a lot of stuff.

.
.
.

In the end, I spend those 20 minutes talking with Akihito instead.

"I am a bit worried actually, with my subordinates..." I was indicating the fact that I selfishly declared I will take all of the orc's sins.

Well, I listened to how Benimaru told the new Orc King that he doesn't care while stating they are both comrades serving the same master.

Despite the fact, the Orc begs him to kill him and all...

How bold of him, he had grown up.

"They don't have human common sense, Rimuru. They're still adapting to your rules too. Don't attack humans, don't fight amongst themselves, and don't belittle other races--- do those rules sound familiar?"

"Eh? Ah---" Right, I wonder how this guy knew.

Someone must've told him, but seriously...

This whole time I realized something is weird.

I can set aside the group chat, if you pay attention to this guy I am sure you might realize it too: 'How did he know?'

*Ding*

[Time limit has been reached, automatically teleporting members to their homeworld]

"Oh well, it's been fun. I'll see you in another month, Rimuru"

White particles, when the admin stated that. He dissolved into white particles and disappears quickly.

The phenomenon was kinda scary if I may say, but surely it wasn't that bad.