Solo Players Played Duo Too???

---Kirito's POV---

What am I doing...

"You said you cleared the 8th floor in the beta right?"

I was supposed to rush to the next village, but why am I slaying wolves with this guy...

"Now now, don't make that face... You might be thinking 'why am I slaying wolves with this guy' but trust me, I am a master on the first floor. I know all of the Easter eggs! Probably... Anyway, since you're done with your sure wolves, help me stack them up together."

Why!?

Ugh... I'm wasting my time, let's just tell them that I need to go and I'll "see you around".

"Hey, Balls-san I really need to go to the next village now so I'll see you around---"

"My name is Klein"

(A/N: reference to SAO abridged)

"huh?"

"I kid, just call me Akihiko. You're not gonna call me 'BallsDeep69' all the time are you?"

"A... Right, then Akihito-san..."

"ah, Just a little bit more, don't go yet. As you can see no one passes us yet. This is the only way to the next village so you'll be the first guy that reaches the villages anyway."

He's creating a small mountain of dire wolves'bodies... Just what is he---

*zing*

The blades on his hand turn orange as he swings the blade.

I really don't get what he's doing.

Why... Why is he destroying the bodies of the wolves?

They're already dead.

He showed me a way to get bigger loot by butchering the monster manually... He showed me how to skin the monsters and drain their blood.

For some reason even though I only received "Wolf fur" just until recently, the fur that I got from skinning them manually gave me a "Big Wolf fur"

It was essential info that you won't find in the beta. Gotta write that in the guidebook.

Hm?

*SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH*

He's not stopping?

He's basically destroying the drops... What a waste, why is he---

*DING*

"!!?"

The white screen menu popped up above the mountains of minced dire wolves.

Unlike the regular pop-up, this time it was big enough for me to read it from far away.

It says...

[The Dire Wolves' spirits have been enraged]

This is---!!

Shadows slowly emerge.

"There was once an NPC I knew back in the Beta test" Akihito-san muttered in a relaxed manner as he retreated to my side.

The shadows engulfed the corpses whole.

"The old woman said that the monster 'hated being wasteful' or something like that. She said they would only attack when they're hungry or feel threatened." (Akihito)

The shadows are enlarged every second. It reaches twice my height for some reason.

"But she also said they could become a vengeful spirit so... This Easter egg was the hardest for me to replicate on floor 1." (Akihito)