Day 31: Two of the Above (Inhumans AU)

Prompts: Fantastic Creatures + Dark

❈❈❈
No one's POV

“Hey, I'm glad you could make it,” Jay told Nya.

“Yeah, I'm totally not freaking out right now,” Nya replied with a forced smile.

“Don't worry,” Jay reassures her. “You'll enjoy it.”

The oni stretched out his hand, “C'mon, don't wanna be late for the party, now do we?”

✯✯✯
Nya's POV

I feel like my eyes sparkled with amazement. This place is so breath-taking. The fog makes it so mysterious.

“Welcome to the Oni-cial Party Grounds!” Jay exclaimed.

“Still think it's a stupid name,” a voice commented. A figure came out the fog, he's as tall as Jay, the only difference between them are his snow white hair, markings, and his skin color.

This oni has black skin compared to Jay's dark bluish gray tone.

“Zip it, Dirtclod,” Jay replied.

Okay, uh, "Dirtclod" looked at me and his sassy manner became an annoyed look. “Jay, did you really have to invite her?”

“Cole, we've been through this all over again,” Jay responded to Cole. “Nya's different.”

“Uh huh, so you think this human is different?” Cole jeered. “Well, let's hope she don't disappoint us like the rest of her kind always does.”

Wow… we have done that much damage to Onis…

“Cole! I get it, okay, bud? I get it…”

The world fade around me. Everything my parents said about Onis. What my brother thinks about Onis. They were all lies…

This whole time, we thought they're just monsters, but they aren't.

“Nya?”

They're almost like us… Scratch that, they're Onis, but they feel emotions just like us, humans…

“Nya!”

“Ha?” I snapped out of my thoughts.

“You alright?” Jay asked.

“Yeah,” I answered, wait… “Where's Cole?” Don't tell me, I unintentionally made them fight.

“Oh, he's there in the DJ table,” Jay pointed to a direction.

I looked to the said direction and there Cole was, ready to play some beats.

“He said he'll give you a chance,” Jay spoke.

“Oh, that's good,” I said to Jay.

“Yep, now…” the main lights shut, leaving the neon lights to shine. “Time to show you how fantastic creatures Onis are.”

❈❈❈

Yes! It's done. That was one of a kind ride. Thanks for reading!