19

Hi 🙈

Small makeout sesh towards the end lol

Jeongguk sits at one of the long grey dining tables in the cafeteria of The Navy Eagle, poking absentmindedly at the pork cutlet that sits on his plate. It's not bad persay, it’s just that he’s really in the mood for garlic bread and the chefs had looked at him funny when he’d asked if they had some, and so he has to make do with this.

It’s been a few days since he and Taehyung had been off sick and he never realised how much physical work he did on a daily basis until he’d come back and been rendered breathless within the first hour. I need a raise he thinks to himself as he chews on his cutlet and stares off into the distance tying to conjure up an interesting daydream.

The chairs beneath him are dark blue and plastic, oddly reminding him of the seats in his primary school’s dining room and making him feel slightly nostalgic. There's a singular TV in the far corner of the room, and much to his dismay it only plays the news instead of anything interesting or worthwhile like Looney Toons or SpongeBob.

A turn falls from the sky and lands right in front of him.

“Hey!” the turd speaks, offended.

“Huh?” Jeongguk says blinking himself back into reality.

“I sat down and you just called me a turd for no reason.”

“Oh. I thought I said that in my head.”

“Yeah, well you didn’t bozo.”

“What are you doing here anyway? I thought you were going out with your dad for lunch.”

“He ditched me for a meeting, so I came here instead.” Tae explains. He pokes a finger into Jeongguk’s plate, and Guk scowls at him and slaps his hand away in disgust.

“You’re a fucking dick, you know that Tae? You didn’t even ask. ” He glares. Tae shrugs.

“I wanted to know what the texture was like before I got my own.”

“And you couldn’t just ask? You know, like a normal human being?” Jeongguk frowns, using his knife and fork to cut out the section that Taehyung had poked. “Did you even wash your hands?”

“I dunno.” Tae shrugs

“And you call me the neanderthal.”

He finishes cutting out the piece and stabs it aggressively with his fork, thrusting the utensil in Taehyung’s direction and glaring wordlessly.

“W-What?” Taehyung asks after a few awkward seconds. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Take it.” Jeongguk demands.

“Take it?”

“Take it.”

“Why?"

“Well I'm sure as fuck not eating it. So you take it and eat it since it was your fingers that touched it.”

Taehyung sits there maintaining eye contact as a giant smug slowly starts to overtake his face.

Now it’s Jeongguk’s turn to look at him sceptically.

“What.” He says as he narrows his eyes.

“Feed me.” Taehyung says.”

“What?” Jeongguk sneers.

“Feed me Guk.”

“Fat chance Gucci boy.”

“Feed me, if you want me to eat it so bad.” Tae says smugly, smirking as he maintains eye contact.