10

The first thing Jeongguk does when he gets his sister out of the cell, is flick her straight across the head with one almighty blow that makes her stumble and lose her balance a bit.

“Ow!” She cried, head throbbing.

“You fucking prick!” Jeongguk shouted at her, “Why the fuck are you in a police cell, you useless arsehole?”

“Calm down; it wasn’t that serious.” Yuna responded. Her brother's words were not really hurtful because she knew he was just worried about her; Jeongguk always yelled when he was worried. They always shouted and swore at each other, and then continued on normally with no hard feelings as if they hadn’t been damming each other to hell 30 seconds ago - it was a sibling thing. As an only child, Taehyung stood and watched in mild horror, shocked at Jeongguk’s rage and Yuna’s apathy.

“I had to leave work just for your stupid shit and we’re wasting Taehyung’s time when he’s supposed to be practicing!” Jeongguk roared. “Apologise to Tae for wasting his time.”

“Sorry dude.” Yuna sighed as she bowed and Taehyung awkwardly bowed back.

“I-It’s okay.” He responded with a small smile.

“Why are you even in here anyway?” Jeongguk asked his sister angrily.

“I got into a fight coz some bitch tried to test me and-”

“Why did you even leave the house? Especially without telling anyone.”

“I wanted skittles and we didn’t have any, even though yesterday you said you’d get me some on the way back from work and you didn’t.”

“How does that lead to getting into a fight?” Jeongguk asked.

“Oh god. Some weird girl was creeping up on me and I kept trying to tell her to go away but she wasn’t listening and she followed me for like ten minutes and then I smacked her on the head in H&M and security came and took me away and even before I even had a chance to beat her arse.” Yuna complained. “I didn’t even do anything, besides be sexy and yet they put me in jail and now I have a criminal record!”

“You don’t have a criminal record.” Jeongguk sighed, relieved to know that Yuna was alright, “All they did was detain you. Nobody really cares about that. I'm just glad that you didn’t do something illegal. I wouldn’t even bother to bail you out.”

“Dick.” Yuna muttered. “I’d bail you out if you did something illegal.”

“No you wouldn’t.”

“Yeah, no I wouldn’t.” Yuna laughed in agreement. “Now that my name has been cleared, does this mean we can still get chicken?”

Jeongguk nodded.

“Fine.” He agreed. “But only after I finish work.”

Yuna turned towards Taehyung and bowed again.

“Sorry again, mister.” She apologised.

“No, don’t worry about it. It's okay.” Taehyung reassured.

“Are you his boss?” She asks.

“Um...kind of?” Tae shrugs.

“Thought so. There was no way someone as god-tier handsome as you, would be hanging out with an absolute penis like him.” She says casually.

Taehyung goes bright red and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

“Yuna, you’re 15. Stop flirting with everyone you meet.” Jeongguk mutters in irritation.