Cage | tiredwrites

Start from the beginning

"O-Ohh! Yes, yes, please!" Deku squealed, rising up shakily on his quivering thighs, hands braced on the floor before he sunk down with a sharp motion, moaning louder and louder with each thrust down against the dildo. Katsuki's sharp red eyes watched the way Deku swiveled his hips sinfully, panting and keening. It was annoying that Deku was looking away from him, and it only pissed Katsuki off further that he couldn't see the way Deku's face crumbled in pleasure as he started to fuck himself faster to chase yet another orgasm the greedy slut wanted.

Katsuki snarled loudly, saliva dripping from the edges of his maw, teeth aching as he jerked his neck back further, pulling harder as his front paw-hands dug deeper into the plastic, bracing himself as his body squeezed all its muscles - which was a fucking lot - to tug at the large cage gate, the curves of his muzzle pulling into a deep-set smirk as the cage gate creaked and groaned under his unstoppable tugging.

There was one flaw in Deku's plan - not giving him a muzzle. Which, he could get off... relatively easily but would struggle a bit due to his big hands. So he had full access to one of his strongest parts - his mouth. Sharp, jagged teeth, a strong jaw, and an even stronger neck for thrashing.

"A-Anh! Kacchan feels so good!" Deku moaned, whining and moaning as he fucked himself hard with the dildo, bubbly butt jiggling with each down thrust on the dildo attached to the floor. The call of his name made his cock jump and throb, pulsing as a droplet slid through his slit. His knot - hidden just inside his fat sheath - pulsed with each call of his name as Deku fucked himself more frantically. Deku's ass clapped against the slick-covered floor, threads of slick sticking to his pert cheeks, cunt enveloping the knot with ease.

"O-Oh...! G-Gonna ccuummm...!" Deku sobbed, hand flying down to pull his cunt lips apart as he flicked and rubbed his clit, frantically riding the dildo as he reached a bone-shaking orgasm. Katsuki watched with jealousy as Deku's juices wet their hardwood floor as he came with a cut-off scream, dropping down to sink down past the knot Deku's back bowed as his ass pushed down against the floor, whining and quivering as he basked in his orgasm even though he had been edged Katsuki for a fucking hour.

Ohoho, he was dead-fucking-meat once Katsuki got on him.

With a valiant groan, the metal of the cage bent further, caving in on itself awkwardly as the cage tried to stay standing and resist. Only, it was futile. Katsuki was strong, and even more so at the sight of his mate practically waving his breedable cunt in his face and teasing him; Katsuki felt as if he had super-strength.

Katsuki snarled and released the cage to clamp down harder on the weaker part, shoving forward before pulling back, eyes glittering with pride as the weak metal finally snapped and the door shattered. Katsuki spat the bent and warped metal out of his mouth, shouldering his way out of the cage, jowls drooling with pink-tinted saliva, ears flicking forward as he prowled outside of the cage. His claws scraped against the hardwood floor, making Deku startle as he looked back, eyes widening at the sight of Katsuki looming over him, top lip pulled back into a vicious snarl as blood and saliva drooled through the gaps of his teeth. "O-Oh... no.." Deku whispered, and Katsuki resisted the urge to cackle a snarl, ears flicking forward and his nostrils flared, cock bobbing at the raw smell of fear and arousal bleeding off of Deku.

"'Oh no' is right, De~ku," Katsuki spat, licking the fronts of his teeth with his tongue. Deku scrabbled forward, squeaking a moan as the knot popped free, dripping slick down the short, pink, and white shaft. Katsuki snarled and rushed forward, teeth enclosing around Deku's delicate neck, shoving the little bitch to the ground, growls vibrating against Deku's neck. His paw hand closed around Deku's waist, feeling slick drip against the tips of his fingers, rounded and tipped with a sharp claw. Deku keened and sobbed, kicking weakly, 'trying' to get away even as his cunt throbbed and the scent of arousal only strengthened.