Katsukis problem | Izukuiz

Start from the beginning

If Kacchan could resist this then he probably had the purity and self-control of a nun, or maybe he was just ugly. The thought of his boyfriend finding him unattractive was heartbreaking, but at least he would find out today.

Izuku didn't want to waste the tiny bottle of lube on the average sized dildo, so he decided to do something that he would never do.

Like a man possessed, he brought the tip of the rubber dildo to his mouth and started sucking. And something in Izuku just snapped, a cute housewife turning into a cockslut whore in less than five seconds. Cheap dildo thrusting in and out of his mouth, saliva and slobber coating the rubber, pink heart-shaped lips popped up into a cute "o" shape

And Izuku got really into it, his pussy started leaking and the heat in his core remained unbearable, but during the whole time, one question played on repeat in his mind

" What would It be like if this was Kacchans cock?"

The thought of Katsuki pulling his hair or using his mouth as nothing but a cheap fuckhole made his stomach bubble and his pusy leak, Izuku could feel the puddle of slick forming under him on the European white bed sheets. What would Kacchan be like in bed? Would he be rough?

He was so into it that he didn't even notice the sound of the door opening, or the sound of work shoes being slipped off and being replaced with house slippers.

Everything was too much, the thought of the pathetic rubber dildo being Kacchan was too much.

Pulling out the pink dildo out his mouth with a pop, he gulped and brought it up to his pussy lips, drunk of lust and arousal.

Using his own slick as lube, rubbing the plastic dildo in between his slimy pussy lips, he gulped and thrusted in.

And as soon as he thrusted in he heard a groan, and through the gap of the door he saw crimson red eyes glaring at him, like a predator eyeing its prey. And even through the gap of the door Izuku could tell that Katsuki was absolutely wrecked; face sweating, cock hard, heavy breathing. He bared his teeth out like a feral dog, canines out like he wanted to take a bite of that peachy butt.

And because he knew his boyfriend was watching, he decided to put on a show.

"Kah-Kacchan! Please!" rutting his pudgy hips against the base of the dildo, he heard a belt unbuckling and a groan. Choked back groans, pussy slick, the smell of sex and lust all filled the mini mansion, turning the marble covered mansion into a den of sin and sex

"Please! I need you Kacchan!" izuku whined out, desperate for his boyfriend as he stared back at the red eyes of his boyfriend. Spreading his legs out, pink weeping pussy on display, and started clenching the dildo in, desperate for it to be replaced with something much bigger. He was trying to make himself look as irresistible as possible, a meal made by the gods themselves, open and waiting for a man starving.

And who was Katsuki to reject it?

A calloused hand slammed the door open, shirt being pulled off, and then he launched himself on Izuku.

Katsuki looked him dead in the eye, " If you don't want this, say no, I don't know if I can stop myself if you don't" a feral growl and then he attacked.

Giant hands roamed his body, pinching, teasing and rubbing whatever they could get their perverted hands on.

Red eyes locked onto the shirt, a groan echoing the bedroom

" Fuck, is that my shirt baby?" Izuku nodded, tears running down freckled cheeks, tears of pleasure and desperation.

" Fuck" Katsuki hissed out, and after that something in him seemed to change. The red in his eyes seemed to disappear, black taking over his pupils, almost as if a feral side of him was released, and Izuku was the victim.

He touched Izuku like a man possessed, a maniac, mouth latching onto cherry pink nipples, sucking like a man starved. Hands wandered around near his pussy; fingering, slapping and pinching all of Izuku's pink nubs.

" Shittttttt I can't wait anymore" a growl being the only warning before the monstrosity of cock was thrusted in him.

And just like that, Izuku's virginity was taken. What was once a cute pink slit bloomed into a flower around his boyfriends girthy cock, it was so lewd, so sinful.

" Kah-Kacchan!" Pink lips popped open into a cute "o" shape, eyes rolled to the back of his head, pupils practically melted into hearts.

Katsukis cute housewife was no longer present, now it was Katsukis cocksleeve.

"M-my pussy! It's gonna break!!" A squeal and a squirt of slick, splashing his v line and wetting his pubes.

"Fuckin' whore" The pro hero looked down at him, admiring the freshly tainted pussy stretching and squeezing around his cock. And with a smirk and a chuckle, calloused hands grabbed pudgy love handles, and thrusted in fully.

"A-Ah!" Izuku felt as if he was in another dimension, head of his boyfriend's monster cock kissing his cervix every few seconds. It felt so good, so sinful, so lewd.

" s-shit! So fuckin tight" Katsuki groaned as his boyfriends chubby cunt started spasming around him, trying to milk the unfamiliar cock, it was almost like his cunt was made for him, and it turned Katsuki on.

Katsukis concerned persona was long gone, taken over by his hormonal lust driven mind. High IQ brain turned into a negative IQ monkey brain with little to no thoughts, only needs and wants being; sex , sex and more sex. Izuku's cute squeals and whines fueled him, cute little "Ahh's!" making his cock twitch, his boyfriends pretty face being engraved into his mind.

Izuku looked like the most beautiful thing in the world at that moment, beads of sweat and slick adorned his body like lines of the world's most expensive pearls and gems. Belly bulge disappearing and reappearing with every thrust, a kiss to his cervix with every thrust, a sneak peak of his womb every once in a while.

Izuku grabbed the European white pillow covers above him, screaming and squealing at his pussy being demolished by his boyfriend's superhuman cock. Streams and squirts of slick came out of him uncontrollably, pussy leaking like a damn faucet.

" So- AHh! So good Kacchan!" Cockslut persona taking over his whole mind body, reducing him to nothing but a stupid cockslut, brain ordering him to lay down and take it.

" Aggh shit! You've been teasing me on purpose haven't you deku, fuckin slut" years of pent up sexual frustration were released in that honey-pot pussy

"Cuh-cummin! Kacchan!" A squeak before getting soaked in squirt, vline and bedsheets being soaked in Izuku's billion dollar slick, pussy milking and sucking him in.

And with one last thrust, tip breaking his cervix and reaching his womb, he blew his load into his boyfriends god-sent pussy, "F-Fuck!".

Izuku softly whined before his head hit the pillows, eyes closing, drifting off like a baby.

And that was the start of the couples insatiable libido

well , its not like they were complaining anyway

Notes:

bro got a WAP

check out my twitter for more dekubowl+dekussy content!

https://twitter.com/izukuiz