"It's a good thing that they take care of the beach there. How about the bungee jumping?"

"It was scary!"

"Why?"

"Our parents paid for the couple one in which the husband only has the support and the wife will be carried by the husband."

"Taehyung carried you?"

"Yeah. Did you know that I didn't have any support? I was only wearing a life vest that time. It was super scary. Taehyung even told me that he was going to drop me down there."

"He did that?"

"No. He was just joking around but I really got scared when he said that. I can't imagine myself jumping down there and only wearing a life vest you know."

"Actually, I haven't tried bungee jumping. I'll never try to do that ever in my life."

"You're scared huh? Are you not a man?"

"I just have a fear of heights but that doesn't mean I am not a man. I like someone and that means I am a real man. I can conquer my fear of heights!"

"Ohhh. Y-You like someone?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do. Actually, you know that girl "

Ouch. He likes someone? Someone I know? Why am I feeling sad? Maybe I shouldn't have expected that he will like me back! Maybe I should stop this feelings of mine. You can't like Jimin! No! No! A big NO! Even though I like him, nothing will happen because he likes someone else and I'm married already. Aish. This is unfair. Taehyung is married but he has a lot of girls while I am being loyal to that guy. Wait... no. What I mean is that I'm loyal to our marriage. Only to our MARRIAGE. Not to that guy!

"I-I know her?"

"Yup."

"Who is it then?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not? You never know, I might be able to help you with that girl."

"No one will be able to help me with her. Even myself."

"But why?"

"The girl I'm talking about is already taken."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"You shouldn't be sorry. It's not your fault anyway. It's me who is stupid. I don't know why I liked that girl. She's really a nice person. She's beautiful inside and out. I wish I was that guy because I will really treat her nicely."

"Yah! D-Don't be sad. There are still a lot of girls out there. Someday, you'll find that someone."

"Let's see."

"It's already past 6 pm. I need to go because Taehyung might be waiting for me outside."

"Oh okay. Take care!"

"You too. Thanks for today!"

I went downstairs and waited at the waiting area. He told me to wait here. It's already 6:30 pm and he's not yet here. Maybe it's traffic.

---

Jimin's POV:

It hurts.

'Someday, you'll find that someone.'