Do You Believe in Miracles?

Start from the beginning

Lisa looked to Jennie, pouting and looking incredibly conflicted.

Jennie squeezed her hand and kissed Lisa on the cheek.

"Go shower quickly, then you can go outside so you can talk to my mommy and hear those stories you wanted her to tell you about your parents." Jennie said, immediately understanding Lisa's struggle.

Lisa got a devious look in her eye as soon as Jennie said that and leaned in to whisper into Jennie's ear.

"Do you want to save water and shower with me? It'll be nice and warm in there, not like the lake." Lisa rasped out suggestively and Jennie shivered as Lisa's breath hit the shell of her ear, or maybe because of her words, she wasn't sure. Either way, they both left her flustered.

"I don't even need to hear what she just said to know what she just said." Jisoo said making a look of disgust on her face and shaking her head. "Onwards slaves. I can no longer witness this depravity without losing the contents of my stomach. Then I'd have to work twice as hard to keep my level of intoxication."

"Why do you sound like you just time traveled from three hundred years ago you weirdo?!" Lisa quipped back.

"Use the guest bath farthest from my room you heathens!" Jisoo shouted back, ignoring Lisa's question as the boys carried her down to the cellar. "I refuse to be within fifty feet of your unholy deeds!"

Truthfully, Jisoo was enjoying her little dorky role at pretending to be a pompous queen. She'd only kept it going because Rosie had fallen into a fit of giggles as Jisoo called everyone peasants and demanded they tend to her, so Jisoo kept it going in order to make her girlfriend laugh.

She kind of really fell into the role a few drinks in though, hence why Jackson and Lucas were literally carrying her to the cellar and using palm leaves to fan her, playing into her game, because Jisoo refused to walk to fetch her best wine because of course queens shouldn't have to lift a finger.

Jennie blushed but she still gave in to Lisa and they showered together.

Though there wasn't much showering involved for about an hour because as expected, Lisa looked at Jennie with hungry eyes under the lights and despite feeling flustered, Jennie was turned on.

She tried to hide the scars from her stomach from Lisa as much as possible as they jumped in. She was very self conscious over them. Lisa looked at her knowingly and whispered into her ear as she pressed herself flush to Jennie, hugging her from behind as the water rained on them.

"You're beautiful Nini. I have them too, remember? You didn't think me any less beautiful because of my scars did you? Even though I kept getting them."

Jennie shook her head no, but Lisa could tell she still looked self conscious. Jennie grabbed the soap as Lisa still held her from behind and continued whispering in her ear, refusing to let her go.

"Do you know why I love those scars so much?" Lisa asked as she ran her hands gently over Jennie's scarred stomach.

"No," Jennie said timidly.

"They make me feel so proud of you. I hate what she did to you. I'd rather you not have them at all, but that's solely because it means you wouldn't have suffered so much. You wouldn't have been hurt by her, not because of the way they look. But you did suffer, and they're there, and you survived." Lisa touched the deepest one, the one right over Jennie's appendix.

"And to me, they're beautiful, because they help me realize how strong you really are. I know this might sound wrong, but they give me a kind of twisted sense of peace.

I hate that you were forced to have them. I hate that you were in pain. But when I see them, I'm grateful there's a mark to show me how truly formidable you are.