Chapter 19 : You owe me

Oh, looks like I've woken up to live another day.

I try to ponder on the last moments of some dream I just had. I remember none of it but strangely enough, I seem to vividly recall how happy I was, living in that dream, unlike my reality.

Why does it feel like my head is moving? Up and down in a steady rhythm...

And what am i holding? Why does it feel like a human's arm muscle?

I jolt my eyelids open. The first thing my drowsy eyes detect seems to be a white fabric.

At once I look up and I see the side profile of his face, as he is deep asleep, in total peace.

His perfectly sculptured jawline almost tempted me into grazing through it's outline.

The room was barely lighted by the dim sunrays of the sun that's probably yet to rise.
  His soft and slow breath that's reaching my ears, His chest acting as my pillow, His one hand grasping my shoulder and the other on my waist.

Why do I feel so comforted? Why does it feel so safe?

Maybe It's because of the way he looked into my eyes yesterday, The way he held and caressed my cheek, The way he wiped away the drop of tear that I failed to contain, The day his voice became so soft when he said,

" You can cry all you want when you are with me."

" I'll always be here to lend you my shoulder, to listen to you and to protect you."

" You'll always have me beside you."

No.

Moving his hand from my waist, I turn the other way.

Almost immediately, I feel him move. And the next moment, feel his nose nudging on my neck.

My breath stopped as i felt his hand slid under my shirt, touching my bare skin.
  I coud feel heat spreading throughout my face while he kept trailing down my waist, at a slow pace, sending shivers on every part of my skin that his fingers brushed against ;

I swear i felt my heart jumping out of my chest when his thumb brushed over my belly button.
  At last, He wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me in his tight embrace as if I'm his own personal hugging pillow.

All of a sudden, the sleeping fellow let out a startled gasp and released me from his grasp.

Finally he's awake.

I closed my eyes shut hurriedly, pretending to be asleep.

...

" His Highness is waiting in his study."

A male who looks like he's in his mid twenties said.

I don't recall seeing him around Hao before. He doesn't sound like the type of person Hao would want to keep by his side.

As far as I have observed from the short path from the entrance to the study, the manor is unusually vacant.

I step inside the room as that man holds the door open.

I see a man's back and just as I had thought, it was not Hao.

The door should also be locked from the outside by now, I guess?

" When will you stop your childish plays Xu Feng? "
  I say, a scoff inevitably coming out of my mouth.

" Come on. I flew 3000 miles to come meet you. Shouldn’t you be more welcoming?"
He says, stepping closer to me by the seconds.