Chapter 3 : The Ball

" I wonder how she will be looking at the ball today...." A small smile appeared on Jiwoong's face as he fridged with the pen in his hand.

   He was sitting in the 77th session of the United Nation's General Assembly, which was taking place inside the UN Headquarters in Newyork. 

  He had no particular task here, except for just showing up with the king. Thus, he sneakily unlocked his phone and opened the Twitter app.

Logging into his secret account, he searched " Princess Hana fansite pics"

He scrolled down, but there were only pics from earlier dates which he had already seen.

He again searched,
   " Princess Hana at the ball in Archduke's estate"

🌺@.myprincesshana - waiting outside of the Archduke's estate. Been here for 1 hour,it's so hot- but anything to see my Princess Hana in her ball gown 😭

" So she hasn't reached yet "

Hoping to see the reaction of people on their engagement, he typed in on the search bar,

" Princess Hana Prince Jiwoong" 

Koreaboo @.koreaboo- ( Breaking )Prince Jiwoong of Korea and Princess Hana of China announce their engagement.

127k retweet 605k Quotes  500k likes

Chicko🐣@.Dobby_Tobby_Toben - Why are y'all pissed that Princess Hana and Prince Jiwoong are getting engaged. Not like anyone of us stand a single fucking chance at getting with either of them 😭

9k retweet   5k quote    20.8k likes

Nia🌙@.Niaa_skz -  Been my ship since day 1. Now what happened to those people who called me delulu 😷

Hana's REAL wife @.im_yeona -Who tf is this jiwoong guy and how dare he try to get married with MY wifey

im_yeona -Who tf is this jiwoong guy and how dare he try to get married with MY wifey

"This thus concludes our annual General Assembly. Thank you everyone."  Hearing the sound of clapping, Jiwoong turned off his phone and got up following everyone else.

"Prince Jiwoong" He heard a male voice call out his name.

   He turned around to meet the eyes of the male.
" Will you spare me a minute to talk."
Zhang Hao exclaimed with a

"I believe this is our 2nd time conversing." Zhang Hao spoke once they reached a spot appropriate to have a conversation.

" Yes. it is."  Jiwoong was surprised at Hao's fluent Korean. He almost sounded like a native.

" I know it was an arrange marriage decided by both of our parents and you might not be too pleased about it. Nevertheless, Hana is my treasured little sister, so I request you to take good care of her."  Zhang Hao talked  with a warm smile.