Chapter 36

Still on the rooftop, the morning breeze was chilly and made Wan Tong shrink her neck. She looked at the dark-faced boy and asked, “Gu Chenyue, what happened?”

Gu Chenyue turned to the side, shielding her from the wind. His short hair was a bit messy from the wind, and he still seemed angry, with creases on his forehead, looking a bit irritable.

Seeing his appearance, Wan Tong felt her legs weaken for some inexplicable reason. She withdrew her hand from him and took a step back.

Gu Chenyue, on the other hand, approached her, and his long finger even lifted her chin. He then threw a sentence at her, “Zheng Wantong, you really are a little fool!”

Wan Tong was slightly stunned. Why did he call her stupid again?

Yesterday evening, after he had walked her home, they had a similar conversation downstairs, where he scolded her for not resisting when taken advantage of, until she got so angry that she punched him in the chest and kicked him, and only then was he satisfied enough to leave.

His demeanor made her feel both amused and exasperated.

Today, she hadn’t done anything wrong, so why was he talking to her like this again?

“What makes me stupid? I ranked in the top ten in the monthly exam this time,” Wan Tong said, sounding a bit proud.

Seeing her silly expression, Gu Chenyue couldn’t help but smirk a little, and his face relaxed slightly. “Still stupid.”

He grabbed her delicate wrist and said, “How have you been bullied?”

Wen Tong couldn’t pull her hand back, and her eyes became misty again. “It’s just you bullying me…”

Her little mouth pouted slightly, and her rosy color was tempting. Gu Chenyue felt his whole body getting hot again, and he thought of the scene last night that made him obsessed.

He could feel that she didn’t really dislike him deep down.

After realizing this last night, the excitement in his heart kept him up all night. He came to the classroom early this morning, but he didn’t expect to see people passing around pictures of her legs…

As soon as he thought of this matter, the curve of Gu Chenyue’s lips dropped again. “Go back to class and don’t run around.”

He had just spoken when the bell rang.

Wan Tong pouted and turned to run towards the door. With his tone, he was starting to manage her. Couldn’t he have been nicer? He was so fierce!

The wind was blowing again, and as she ran, her skirt fluttered, making her fair and slender legs even more eye-catching. Gu Chenyue’s face darkened and his voice came again.

“Why run? Walk properly.”

Wan Tong: “…” If she remembered correctly, he used to run away when he saw her, but now he even wants to set rules for how she walks?

After Wan Tong’s figure disappeared, Gu Chenyue pinched the phone in his hand and gritted his teeth in anger.

The little fool never provokes anyone, but recently she has been targeted repeatedly. He could only think of one person who would do such a thing.

It’s that person who is as annoying as a fly.

He used to think she was the good friend of the little fool, but now it seems that she is just a malicious person.

The homeroom teacher of Class 20 in Grade 3 was middle-aged and had a Mediterranean appearance. As a Chinese teacher, he had a scholarly air about him and didn’t usually get involved in anything.