Chapter 63

[Tongtong, after entering this world, Shishi randomly stimulated a supernatural ability for you. Now you’re also an ability user.] Shishi said.

[What kind of ability do I have then?] Wan Tong became interested.

[Immortality… ability.] Shi Shi replied.

[…] So, besides being unable to die, she’s still weak. Why couldn’t she have a power like space manipulation or lightning?

[Tongtong’s ability is actually quite good.] Shishi seemed to be comforting her.

[Then, will I be infected with the zombie virus?]

[No, you won’t.]

Wan Tong felt relieved.

After driving for who knows how long, they finally shook off the zombies. Wan Tong looked at the young boy in the passenger seat and met his uneasy gaze.

“Auntie, I can kill zombies,” the boy said.

The boy appeared to be around ten years old, with messy black short hair that was dirty and a face with black and white streaks, making it hard to see his original appearance. His clothes were also dirty and turned into a dark mess.

After he muttered a sentence with a hoarse voice, he kept staring at Wan Tong with his clear black and white eyes, as if he was afraid she would leave him behind.

However, what Wan Tong cared about was…

“Auntie?” Wan Tong thought for a moment. The original owner was only twenty years old and still in college!

The boy blinked his big eyes and his voice softened a bit. “Sister, you’re a great driver.”

Wan Tong knew he was deliberately trying to please her, and she silently smiled. In the post-apocalyptic world, children were especially good at reading people’s moods.

In the morning, the original owner had escaped death and lost contact with the main force, and then encountered another group of survivors, including this boy. So, he must have seen her being stabbed, right?

Wan Tong looked down at her chest, where the knife wound was still there, with blood stains scattered, but her injury had already healed without leaving a trace of scars.

“Kid, are you an ability user?” She suddenly looked at the young boy.

If she remembered correctly, this boy wasn’t near her just now, but somehow he suddenly appeared next to the car.

The boy’s eyes flickered noticeably, and he glanced at the direction of her heart before nodding slightly. “I’m an ability user of invisibility.”

“Have you ever killed anyone?” Wan Tong asked again.

The boy shook his head, “I’ve killed zombies.”

Wan Tong nodded, “Then let’s stick together in the days to come.”

Hearing her words, the boy breathed a sigh of relief.

He had run out of energy and needed to find a temporary refuge. He knew this Sister wasn’t a bad person.

What he didn’t know was that Wan Tong was even more anxious. If she had to stay alone in the apocalypse, she might be scared to death. Having a little boy accompany her wasn’t a bad idea.

So the two poor little souls huddled together with their own thoughts.

“What’s your name?”

“I’m Mo Xing, Xing as in stars.” Perhaps feeling more relaxed, Mo Xing sounded a bit childish, and unknowingly touched Wan Tong’s soft spot.