Chapter 23

KK is someone Shen Bu met at the orphanage, but he was later adopted because of his good personality and has been living abroad since then.

Recently, when he was playing with investments, he accidentally got in touch with KK, and then invited him to his company.

During the time he was recording the program in the training camp, KK was helping him.

Whenever Shen Bu replied to a message, KK would call him right away.

“A’Bu, didn’t you ask me to keep an eye on Lin Jin’er? The Lin family is about to collapse, but she seems to not care at all, and is still keeping an eye on your rich wife.”

“Has anyone special appeared around her?” Shen Bu asked.

He always had a strange feeling that Lin Jin’er should have another helper, but even though it has been so long since the Lin family had an accident, there has been no other news from her.

“Someone special? Su Ruojing? He did have a few interactions with Lin Jin’er. Although they appeared to be cooperating on the surface, he was actually protecting Su Wantong in private, so don’t worry.”

After listening, Shen Bu didn’t ask any further. After a pause, he spoke again, “Can you find out who removed the hot search?”

Although he asked this, he already had an idea in mind.

“Hot search? What hot search?” KK was confused for a moment, then suddenly realized, “Oh, that… A’Bu, do you really want to know?”

He wasn’t very familiar with Chinese celebrities, but he was quite familiar with Su Wantong. After all, when he was in the orphanage, he could hear her singing almost every morning on the radio.

From his recent interactions with Shen Bu, it’s obvious that Shen Bu has fallen under Su Wantong’s charm. If he finds out that it was Su Wantong who removed the hot search…

“Is it Wantong?” Shen Bu asked.

KK had no choice but to respond, “Yes, she probably doesn’t want you to be involved in these rumors too early. After all, you’ve just become famous, and fans may not like to see you in a romantic relationship.”

KK even added an unnecessary explanation.

On the other end of the phone, Shen Bu remained silent for a long time.

KK then updated him on some recent developments before ending the call.

Shen Bu knew very well that Su Wantong had been avoiding him since the last performance.

Previously, she had wished for him to be on the hot search every day, but now that fans had paired them up as a couple, she had spent money to remove the hot search.

What did that mean?

It was clear that she didn’t want any relationship with him.

But, he couldn’t comply with her wishes just because of this incident.

The next day, Su Ruojing texted Wan Tong, asking to meet up to celebrate the success of her album.