Chapter 26

“Wantong, the accident during your concert last time was not an accident.”

After Wei Qianxun left, Wan Tong opened the file he left behind.

Inside, there was a recording pen and some evidence he had collected.

At this moment, Shen Bu walked from the entrance to Wan Tong and reached out to take the things in her hand.

“A’Bu, why are you back?”

“The event ended early.”

Wan Tong didn’t believe it. How could the event end early every time?

It must be that A’Bu had found out about Wei Qianxun’s visit from somewhere, which was why he hurried back.

Hmph, men.

Shen Bu opened the recording pen and Wan Tong did not stop him, even leaning over to listen intently, pulling on his arm.

The recording pen captured the voices of two men, one being the head of the Zhongheng Entertainment Agency, and the other one Wan Tong didn’t recognize, but he should also be from the agency.

The two men were discussing how to create a small accident on stage to stir up publicity for Wantong.

The more Shen Bu listened, the colder and more terrifying his expression became.

Wan Tong made a clicking sound with her tongue, “A’Bu, I have something to do again.”

Shen Bu put down the recording pen and hugged her waist, lightly pressing her against the sofa. “I’ll help you.”

Looking into his ink-like eyes, Wantong nodded, “Mm.”

Shen Bu’s tense expression finally relaxed a bit, and he hugged her tightly, lowering his voice, “Jiejie, I will protect you well.”

He’s been getting used to calling her “jiejie” more and more often, even as a form of endearment.

“…” Wantong was pressed by his body and couldn’t catch her breath. “A’Bu, you’re squeezing my chest.”

Shen Bu: “…”

He silently picked her up and sat her on his lap, face to face, then lowered his head and kissed her left chest, solemnly saying, “I’m sorry, I pressed you.”

Then he moved to the right, “I’m sorry, I pressed you.”

Wantong: ???

(*/ω\*)

Quick, take away this childish pervert.

“Are we having dinner at home today?” She quickly turned her face back and changed the subject.

Shen Bu leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips. “Yes.”

Wan Tong : “…”

After dinner, Wan Tong watched TV in the living room.

She remembered that Shen Bu’s variety show was scheduled to air today, and of course she couldn’t miss it.

While flipping through the channels, she happened to see her own face on a replayed interview program.

She was about to switch it off, but the remote control was taken away by a hand leaning out from behind her.

She looked back and said, “A’Bu, give me the remote control. Your show is about to start.”

“I want to watch this.” Shen Bu walked around the couch and sat next to her, then pulled her into his arms in a domineering manner.

“But this aired last week, didn’t you already watch it?” she protested, rolling around in his embrace and reaching out to grab his arm.